InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,750 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Is there any way to make the radiation warning symbol work properly again?

2. How is it not working properly for you?

3. It is it supposed to always be illuminated?

4. Yes, It's only checking to see if radiation is enabled on the server.

5. I have this great plugin installed , thanks very much :) I can't get the clock to show up, any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

6. In the InfoPanel.json file scroll or search for "Clock", make sure "Available" says "true".

7. Code:
    (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (16:39:05) | [Oxide] 16:39 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.InitializeGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.RefreshInfoPanel (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. I'm having trouble with the icons at the moment. when i load it there all white blocks. i copy/pasted the imgur link in the .json and all i get ia a big blank screen. any ideas?

9. could you please add the radiation to the bars next to heli and drops? thanks a lot

10. It is there...

11. i like your config
    can you upload please ?

12. Lmfao, why don't you just ask us directly, rather than screenshotting and asking here?

13. hi all can someone help me, im looking for some info panel with coloured items and economy in euros. can some help me plsss

14. I had asked you how to do it many but i made it by myself:)

15. Smiley awesome job so far on config for info panel's is there any chance you can help me with mine looking to locate compass and coord on bottom left of screen also server info and currency/time top left, time just below the server connection info.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

16. Hi, i would like to do that but with the panel in the right of the inventory and the message box in the left of the inventory. Can someone help me ? More than 3 years without progres

Attached Files:

17. Can someone help me adjust my json? I have been trying for hours and cannot get it to work.....

I am trying to put the Coordinates and Compass in the areas where the red squares are... either on one or the other stacked OR one in each. The preferred method is stacked on the left.

You know what would be really kewl is if someone created a tool that allowed you to move them around on a screen and then it creates your config json for you. An infopanel editor of sorts...

Untitled.jpg

Attached Files: