Solved Indestructible foundations

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Jenna, Mar 24, 2015.

1. We're having issues on our server with people destroying ALL of the foundations from under other players' bases. I'm obviously fine with people raiding, but the foundations thing is becoming a pain, since once the foundations are gone the owners are having to rebuild the whole structure. Costing them a lot of time and materials. Sometimes every day.

Not sure if anything like this exists, but would love to be pointed at it if it does.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. This is actually in the wrong section, normally plugin requests go here: http://oxidemod.org/forums/rust-requests.10/

I've attached a simple plugin that stops foundations from taking damage.

Edit: I've removed the file attached to this post as it is no longer working and it has been released as a plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  3. Sorry about that, didn't realize. And thank you so much!! <3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427417154,1427213869][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sure you've got your hands full at the moment, so absolutely no rush on this whatsoever (lol) but post-update, I'm getting an error with this plugin...
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:29 PM [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:get_name ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.IndestructableFoundations.OnEntityAttacked (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    ...and I was hoping maybe for an update :rolleyes: Again, no rush, at all. Just wanted to mention it before it got lost in my log files forever hehe. Thanks again so much for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Lots of stuff changed with the update including a lot of building block stuff :p Attached the fixed file here.

Edit: I've removed the file attached to this post as it is no longer working and it has been released as a plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  5. You're a rockstar, that was ninja-fast. :D Thank you!