1. Scorpyon

Scorpyon Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I vaguely recall from way back when I tried this before that there was a hardcoded limitation on the numebr of crests a player can have.
    Did anyone ever find a way around this or is it still fixed to just one crest?

2. D-Kay

D-Kay Shack Builder Plugin Developer

As far as I know nobody has found a way yet.
    I am working on a plugin that should be able to mimic the protection of a crest (SafeArea on my github) but I need to find more hooks for it to fully work.
    So far it's just a plugin that can keep an area safe and prevent unauthorized players from building and destroying blocks.

3. Scorpyon

A'ight! Sounds good.
    Someone was asking me if it could be done yet. I said I'd ask around! ;-)

4. D-Kay

D-Kay Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I still need to find hooks for object placement, picking up objects and trying to automatically convert all cubes in the area to non-salvageable.

5. Scorpyon

I don't have dotPeek currently up and running, so can't have a look - but I'll add it onto my list of things to do.
    There might be something similar in Rust that tallies up with RoK.

6. Ruffes123

Ruffes123 Naked Wanderer

Couldn't you increase the max blocks it can reach cause I want to do the same

7. Scorpyon

Again, not sure - this "might" be hardcoded as well.
    I recall looking into something like this with the Grand Exchange at one point.
    One thing to consider with this though, is the fact that huge build areas mean lots more blocks - and therefore much more lag and memory problems.