1. Please provide some basic details that briefly describes the plugin you are requesting when making a request for a private/custom plugin, or any plugin. Plugin requests with no details will be removed at our discretion.

Rust Increase bench radius

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 406_Gromit, Oct 9, 2017.

1. 406_Gromit

406_Gromit Scavenger

hoping that there are some developers that could increase the work benches radius so that you can cook/multitask in your own home

2. GreenArrow

GreenArrow Plugin Developer

3. 406_Gromit

406_Gromit Scavenger

i saw this and not what i am looking for, basically i feel and many others on my server that the movement get restricted when crafting at a bench and it brings back the lame old days where you go AFK, hoping to find a developer that could implement a radius so you can use the camp fire and repair tools and such all in the comfort of your home while crafting your ammo :)

4. Razor14150

Razor14150 Shack Builder

I would too... maybe tie workbenches to the TC? So that if your building prived you have use of the highest tier workbench in that TCs radius... that way players can move around at least a section of there base

5. GreenArrow

Ah I understand what you are all looking for now I'll see if I can make something up

Dubz likes this.
  6. 406_Gromit

406_Gromit Scavenger

that would be awesome, i don't care if its not tied to TC just bigger working area would be perfect

7. GreenArrow

I don't know much about them would a command to give the player one work?

8. ignignokt84

ignignokt84 Plugin Developer

This could probably be "easily" done by a similar method that CupboardRadius uses. IE, replace workbench collider with a larger collider and attach the workbench trigger to it...

9. GreenArrow

Yeah see i dont have much knowledge about how they work extending them doesn't make sense to me isn't it like you have to be on it to craft set items?

10. redone

redone Shack Builder

Increased radius coming in patch this week.

406_Gromit likes this.
  11. 406_Gromit

406_Gromit Scavenger

i saw the patch notes and when i saw triple the area i was all happy, but it was not to be. so still Hoping there is developer that can tweek this radius.

12. Razor14150

Razor14150 Shack Builder

Would still love to see workbenches hooked to TC authorizations.... please?