Request Inactive user cleanup

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by fingerdu26, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Hi if i'm right .data files contain the permissions of all and keep too old users data's wipes after wipes like those as example:

765611981xxxxxxxx
    defaultUnnamed

765611980xxxxxxxx
    default <- this one has noname !
    '
    76561198xxxxxxxx
    defaultPaRaxxxxxxxx

+ players that only come one time for meet the server or wrong clic ^^ and never played in it.

In the past I have already delete all .data files and redo all permissions and ppl in groups but it's long and fastidious in console that can take only one by one value permission too (idea? to implement) :p. Another argument was when a permission was added and plugin updated with permission renamed or deleted or something else, then you can't remove the old perm because it was unrecognized and not deleted with the plugin removed or in update that logic. And then you was have to back the old plugin if founded (like unmaintained) to remove the permissions concerned and update to the new, maybe solved now in oxide where you can remove an existing perm in data file without the plugins loaded? I don't know I haven't retest that ... and wouldn't do it.

Then I would suggest a proceed where it's possible to backup and import/export the permissions and group and active players setting in clean data wiped file? or a way to clean players data's who they not play from a long time or never played hope you understand my sad english of course they are not big files but it's just for clean 'em and Incoherent permissons :).

BR to wulf

2. This would be great for certain groups and individual player permissions!

Especially something along the lines of 'if inactive for xx days, remove'