1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See AI frozen, not moving | Oxide.

2. It looks like the problem of oxide! Do not load the oxide everything is normal! Sorry this is Google translation!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, and it was already fixed with solutions posted in the previous posts.

4. So this issue is not fixed yet.. can we work on a paid solution I am willing to donate some money to get a quicker fix. Or put together a paid dev team to make a paid concept of oxidemod so devs are more inclined to fix issues as they arise.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The reference issues was already resolved, and solutions were provided and mentioned in this thread. For the majority of them, updating Oxide fixes those. If using custom extensions, those need to be updated.

If you're referring to AI issues, that's an issue for another thread.

6. Thank you Wulf but for future reference I will be willing to pay for more devs to attack a problem.. because facepunch does not care about us because of this issue I have lost 30 players who were all donators of $20 to $50 or more so that is a lot of money that I will not have this month to keep my server going.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I appreciate the offer, but it's pretty much just me and @Mughisi right now and not many others are familiar with the core and build setup. Facepunch doesn't really have anything to do with this issue, it was just an unfortunate conflict that wasn't noticed until right before the Rust update.

Sounds like you're still pulling in more than us, but you may want to look into a cheaper server as that sounds expensive!

8. Newtonsoft Error imported type'.JSON.JsonPropertyAttribute ' is defined multiple times

Please Wolf

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide build are you on? What is your full log? Details please.

10. [Цитата="Вульф, должность: 358664, член: 1115"], которые строят оксид ты? Каков ваш полный лог? Подробности пожалуйста.[/Цитата]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508528543][/DOUBLEPOST][Цитата="Вульф, должность: 358664, член: 1115"], которые строят оксид ты? Каков ваш полный лог? Подробности пожалуйста.[/Цитата]

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

English please, and I'd need to see your actual, full log.

12. compiler

Attached Files:

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The full oxide_ prefixed log please.

14. [Цитата="Вульф, должность: 358668, член: 1115"]полный oxide_ журнала префикс, пожалуйста.[/Цитата]
    oxide_ журнала префикс

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using a bunch of unsupported extensions that would need to be updated. Also keep in mind that we do not support cracked/non-Steam servers here.

16. you understand that all such problem and here no steam

17. Oops... wrong post in lost thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
  18. i know you guys mite have already said something about this I'm sorry can you help with Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(220,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update Oxide?

20. Well I would donate around $200 to $300 so you guys could hire more devs if needed. And as for my server I do not pay I host dedicated servers, and I may have plans to open them to the public, I do not know as of right now because it would be a bit pricey, these are pure dedicated and not cluster servers. I just want to keep Oxidemod alive because it is the best thing that has ever happened to rust.