1. error in server console trying to pick up items from the store with /store

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're somehow using an old Rust DLLs if you see that.

3. So everyone that's having the Newtonsoft.Json plugins not loading.... just oxide.reload them.

4. That does not work

5. I fixed it on 4 servers by removing the RustDedicated_Data directory, updating the server again and then install Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508465269][/DOUBLEPOST]All plugins seem to be working, except for Rust:IO
    I even see Clans working again:

(03:55:36) | [DynamicCupShare] Plugin 'Clans' found - Clan support activated

6. i removed all plugins from my plugin dir for testing purposes.
    Only error im seeing now is

Code:
    ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    if add plugins then obviously i see loads of errors

7. Hey guys. I am having an issue during server startup where half of my plugins load and the other half do not. I have to o.reload Kits / Nteleportation / Etc. Manually. This is before and after the oxide update roughly 50 minutes ago. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

~FoX~

8. oxide.reload Kits, oxide.reload NTeleportation, worked for me along with other plug ins.
    Thanks Tech Tom!!!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

10. @Wulf my Lord, I sincerely appreciate the direction. It looks like several plugins that did not load are having errors present in this log. Is it safe to say, we have to wait for them to individually update or, did i possibly do something incorrect in my updating? I attached the file for reference.

Thank you again.

Attached Files:

11. Can't do this because gameservers doesn't give me permission

12. I did have a few that didn't reload, but that was like 3 of the 15. The other 12 worked with reload.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you're on Oxide 2.0.3587 or higher. Release build changes | Page 13 | Oxide

14. try to relaod one per one manualy example:

o.reload PluginNAME
    o.reload PluginNAME2 ....

15. Seems like there's a new server update, so a new Oxide is required :p

16. Did that and most plugins came back up. InstantCraft still comes up with the same error

17. I'm on the build and they do work one at a time like @dlMjlM recommended. Only when oxide loads on startup they all do not follow suit.

18. So are we supposed to reload them all manually each time we restart the server?

19. Just wait for the new update, I'm sure it'll be fixed :)