ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,292 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. needs to be in the /data/LustyMap/custom folder. and you go to the spot where you want it and type /marker add "town" (example)

2. You need to add them in the custom folder. Now if you mean you are trying to replace the default icon images with our own custom ones then you want to make sure they are named the same and replace the ones in the icon folder. Secondly, you will probably need to do "resetmap" the console command to refresh images in LustyMap.

For future reference this kind of question should be posted on the LustyMap forum :)

3. Thanks to help me. :)

EDIT: Since the last update for ImageLibrary when i tried to connect on the server i am disconnected and see an error "RPC Error in AddUI" (see picture)

I tried restart server, plugins, same :(
    I put false for workshop items because i've an error about "Isteam_ Grc is null"

When i tried reload ImageLibrary:

Unable to find the map image from file storage

Same when i removed data folders et reload plugins entirely

Do you know how to resolve that?
    Works fine with the previous version 2.0.3

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  4. after update this plugin lustymap dosn't see where is map image anymore

Code:
    (08:27:50) | [ImageLibrary] Reloading all images!
    (08:27:50) | [ImageLibrary] Retrieving item skin lists...
    (08:27:52) | [ImageLibrary] Found 733 item skins. Gathering image URLs
    (08:27:52) | Exception: ISteamUGC _ptr is null!
    (08:28:04) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    (08:28:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (08:28:04) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (08:28:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (08:28:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (08:28:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (08:28:14) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    (08:28:24) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    (08:28:34) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    (08:28:44) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    (08:28:54) | [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

5. ... same ! alltime untested updates, very bad !

[08/03/2017 13:34:23] [ImageLibrary] Querying Steam for available workshop items. Please wait for a response from Steam...
    [08/03/2017 13:34:31] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:34:41] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:34:51] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:35:01] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:35:11] [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

Developers of "LUSTYMAP" and "ImageLibrary" talk together, before you get an plugin-update out there, otherwise there are only problems if you do not cooperate ....

update deinstalled and old version used, it works ! NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM DEVELOPER !!!

6. Delete please :)

7. I say, what many user here annoys and which is then to be deleted? Can one write only positive? That would be dishonest ... :)

8. I was talking about my post! I resolved the issue I was having on my own...

9. Guess what. This shit is free. Deal with it. I changed longsword to salvaged.sword and you claim it broke your lustymap? I recommend you play a different game or don't run plugins, this is perhaps to complicated for you.

We owe you nothing. ALWAYS remember that.

10. UPDATE: Rolled back to previous version fixed it

11. Hi Absolut,

I'm sorry but since the last update i've some errors too about SkipNightUi and LustyMap :(

I downaloaded the previous version and works fine...

12. Sounds like you found your solution.

13. Why are you attacking me ?

You do an update, i report bug, i think it's normal no ?
    You're so cold.

14. I confirm with @Cataclysme that the current version causes reliant plugins: Server Rewards, Kits, SkipNightUI to not function properly, including kicking all players!! As this is a required plugin for those plugins to work properly it would only be the right thing to keep this particular plugin as functional as possible so as to curb issues with multiple functionality of our servers. Which in turn keeps keeps the community alive and servers populated on Oxide modded servers... I understand you may be having a bad day @Absolut we are just reporting back to you issues so they can be resolved and things can move forward rather than stagnate and end up like DayZ SA ;)

15. Even if the whole is for free, you can still listen to criticism sometimes and not react so badly, right? We are reporting bugs, if this is too hard for you, you should not develop plugins;)

16. Agreed.

17. I can also confirm on a fresh install: the newest version of ImageLibrary doesn't work anymore. I was getting these for minutes:

(22:28:03) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (22:28:11) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (22:28:33) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images

Reverted to the last version and the map works instantly

18. Something is kicking players now with RPC Error in AddUI

19. Alot of players getting disconnected on my servers "disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI"

20. It could be a combination of LustyMap / ImageLibrary but i'm not sure. It seems to have been stopped when I removed either one of them.