1. -> Server Console
    [​IMG]
    this message show on server console when i shoot at animals

"Trying to read past the buffer size when calling RPC Method NetworkEntityManagerProjectileServer:ClaimHit - likely caused by mismatching send parameters, different size or order."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  2. I hate yellow line...Someone fix it

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The OnRunCommand warning will be fixed shortly in snapshots, the other is not from Oxide as we don't hook that location yet.

4. I went to switch DestroyAll over to using OnServerCommand, however when I did that it gives me a warning that OnRunCommand is deprecated. The deprecation message does not show when using OnRunCommand.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454016286][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm... I can't reproduce the message now, with either hook.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454016472][/DOUBLEPOST]It appears that the message is not consistent on a reload, however it will consistently show the warning while using OnServerCommand (NOT OnRunCommand) when the server is first started.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's fixed locally, it will be pushed to a build soon.

6. Open servicetodayappearedHutrworldCore v1.0.0 plugin is using deprecated hook: OnrunCommandThisiswhy thecoreis no way tousethewidget

7. Hi all, new to SteamCMD and Oxide in general.

Receiving this error:
    [Warning] 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnRunCommand

Stumped.

Help me please :)

Edit: Apologies for creating a new thread, thank you for directing me to the correct one.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016