1. Hello
    Oxide don't need update ?
    Can I do the update servers ?

2. Tried running a server cant find open query port 12881

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Means you're already running one on that port.

And yes, an Oxide update is needed if you want to actually be updated.

4. You do it now ?
    Becouse i see last oxide update 4 days ago :)

5. Im sure Wulf is on the case. Just give him a bit of breathing room :)

6. ok i wait :D

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. Code:
    Friends.cs(250,45): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetAllPlayers' and no extension method `GetAllPlayers' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Z:\home\hw1\hurtworld\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Friends.cs(370,56): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetPlayer' and no extension method `GetPlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Z:\home\hw1\hurtworld\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Friends.cs(390,52): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetPlayer' and no extension method `GetPlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update your plugins, they are already updated for it.