1. I'm starting up a server (again). Is pretty much everyone on ItemV2 a this point?

2. Yes because oxide isn't supporting the privous verssions anymore

3. Also, I can't locate the oxide file to upload the plugins... did the file location change?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2018
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We update for both versions of the game, not sure what you mean.

5. Is there a list of which plugins work for itemv2?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mainly universal plugins as that branch is not released yet.

7. [EN] Hello I'm new and I start trying to modder my server :) But here I can not do it, I tried more mod but nothing works my server is in itemv2 (map mangatang) is the version of mods who are not up to date or me who is not talented? The mod that I seek to instal allow me to increase the stack rate (I would like that all the objects this stack by 5000 instead of 255 or less (for against I do not want to change the stack of car objects apart from sure essence: p) and put the number of resources harvested at x5 Is there a tutorial quite simple to understand? (to know I do not speak english I use a translator to post here, sorry for the levels and weak for translation: /) Thank you for your attention.

[FR] Bonjour je suis nouveau et je commence à essayer de modder mon serveur :) Mais ici je ne peux pas le faire, j'ai essayé plus mod mais rien ne marche mon serveur est en itemv2 (map mangatang) est la version des mods qui ne sont pas à jour ou moi qui n'a pas de talent? Le mod que j'essaye d'installer m'autorise à augmenter le taux de pile (je voudrais que tous les objets soient empilés de 5000 au lieu de 255 ou moins (par contre je ne veux pas changer la pile d'objets voiture en dehors de l'essence sûre: p) et mettre le nombre de ressources récoltées à x5 Y at-il un tutoriel assez simple à comprendre (pour savoir je ne parle pas anglais j'utilise un traducteur pour poster ici, désolé pour les niveaux et faible pour la traduction: /) Merci pour votre attention.

8. Because itemv2 is not yet the main version of the game most plugins in the Hurtworld plugin's section will not work. Universal plugin's however should work.

9. Ok thank you for the information.

Just for information a person would know how to make me these plugins? I understand nothing coding for the moment: / If you have prerequisites mp me ^^ Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018
  10. @Wulf can you please give me a link to the oxide that is supported for hurtworld v1 I know it isn't updated but I don't care,
    It will be nice if you still got that version of oxide for hurtworld v1

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Downloads page has the download for it. It is updated and has been since the last game update.

12. Hurtworld Update is now out

13. Experimental Hotfix 0.5.2.1 is now out. Update to oxide needed.

14. thanks for the answer but, I have another problem, the issue is that I have a payment server, I mounted item v2 but I do not recognize the kit and teleportation plugins of oxide, uninstall oxide and reinstall and the server itemv2 stopped working, appears as disconnected

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most non-universal plugins will not work on the itemv2 branch. Once that branch is released, plugins will be updated and released for it.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The itemv2 branch isn't released yet, so it isn't really promoted anywhere and not really supported yet either. The link has not changed though.

17. I am updating using that link man like always but it only brings me to 3792 on /o.version T_T
    latest is 3797 right?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no 3792 release build and the link has 3797, just checked.