AppVeyor

2. Thank you very much its working now

3. 2 weeks that was working.
    /o.lang pl/en/ru nothing is changing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508712196][/DOUBLEPOST]2 weeks ago*

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Fixed in the latest builds, thanks.

5. I haven't played hurt world in a while and I've just rebooted my whole pc so I forgot a little how I need to port forward hurt world is it 12871 TCP and 12881 UDP or is it 12871 UDP or 12881 TCP I'm confused right now

never mind got it already

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
  6. When will be oxide?

7. @Wulf Pls update 4.8.1

8. Thanks for update :D

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. I'm currently searching for the listed plugins since i cant fix them myself, does someone have any of them and is willing to share them?

Would be awesome

11. im getting an error with one of my plugins

Error while compiling: LootConfig.cs(229,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LootTreeNode' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

any idea how i can fix this ?

12. Hurtworld plugins are mostly broken. You can use universal ones tho.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508949008][/DOUBLEPOST]@Nikku Miru most plugins are updated but not much of them are free. I do have some of them but like I said not free...

13. alright thanks for the quick reply . any idea where i can find universal plugins ? Im trying to host a nice South african server , since there aren't any . Help would be appreciated

14. A LootConfig is not universal, but the universal plugins are found under Plugins>Universal

15. thanks man
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508950775][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright last question is there any way i can change the Gathering rates of my server without the use of Lootconfig ?

16. Must i just add the below to the LootConfig.cs file or create one separate - added the code to the file but error occurs

void OnCollectiblePickup(LootOnPickup node, WorldItemInteractServer player, List<ItemObject> items)
    {
    foreach(var item in items)
    {
    item.StackSize*=5;
    item.InvalidateStack();
    }
    }

can you maybe send me a sample lootconfig.cs file

17. This is a possibility to use, but it’s not as advances as the original lootconfig. To make this work, just make a new plugin.