1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Please see the post above your post. I'm working on a fix.

In regards to the Hurtworld itemv2 branch, it's constantly changing which is why we don't really support it right now. Most plugin authors likely won't either until it settles down and gets released as the main version.

2. Wulf

Build should be the correct version now.

3. TruxDeadnitro

TruxDeadnitro Wood Hoarder

I had Host havoc by my own its true that host havoc have an option that you can upgrade your server to beta itemv2,
    Now its so that when you doing this that you've to reinstall your whole server otherways you arn't allowed to download the beta-itemv2,
    And hosthavoc doesn't allowed you to upload the newst snaphop from itemv2 its telling that your files are corrupt (which is not),
    So the only why what you can do for now is run the itemv2 server as vanilla, that is the only why to get it

4. TruxDeadnitro

Wulf could you mabye post the snapshot in here because I'm a total nub with patching files but if you don't have the time for it i'll find it out then,
    But for now if you've the time for it it will be nice if you can post the snapshot in here.?

5. Wulf

The snapshot is linked in previous posts.

6. TruxDeadnitro

Are you sure that the link on page 12 is the currently one because while downloading that one and copy pase it into my server and turning the server on its still saying oxide 0.4.3.3 ????

7. Wulf

The build server didn't build it for some reason, but it is building it right now and should be available in the next few minutes.

8. TruxDeadnitro

@Wulf could you mabye update oxide again because the patch 0.4.5.0 is out and I'm totaly noob with MSIL I tryd to onderstand it,
    bot if there is one thing to undetstand then its MSIL (ps sorry for bothering you

9. sKilloWsky

sKilloWsky Wood Hoarder

Pls update oxide for hurtworld itemv2 and master version

10. Wulf

Both builds are available now.

11. djhowsantos

djhowsantos Naked Wanderer

another doubt
    How do I update the hurtworld plugins for itemv2?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  12. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scavenger

That’s for every plugin different you can’t just change one thing and fix them all.

13. djhowsantos

so I'll have to wait for someone to create the jajajaja plugins I do not know how to create

14. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scavenger

I have some updated versions, they are not all free tho... send me a pm if you want to know more.

15. djhowsantos

someone would have the teleport plugin and lootconfog for hurtworld itemv2i

16. djhowsantos

good morning everyone
    I have been reading here in the forum about updating plugins but have to learn about MSIL my question is
    What is MSIL?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  17. Wulf

Plugins don't use MSIL, you'd just need to learn a bit of C# and understand the basics of it.

18. JaMan | Rick De Kikker

JaMan | Rick De Kikker Scavenger Plugin Developer

When update ?

When update on Github ?

any respond ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2017
  19. Wulf

It will be when we're able to. The itemv2 branch is not a release version and may not always be updated instantly.

20. JaMan | Rick De Kikker

JaMan | Rick De Kikker Scavenger Plugin Developer

When you should able to do? or are you not gonna do it ?