1. yeah while I'm doing that Its saying missing file anitcheat.ddls ???? I guess just reinstalling the game ????

2. just re-install the game.

3. I installed it. The server cannot be opened. How is it installed? Who can tell me?. Thank you

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What says that and where?

7. When you enter the server, display COULDN'T CONNECT VERSION OLDER

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you launch your client with the itemv2 version?

9. I'm using the latest itemv2 client , I can't build my own server, but I can use oxide on someone else's server

10. Right click on the game at Steam Libraty, then click on "Properties" -> "Betas" and select NONE, then run game from Steam Library and choose "Play Itemv2 Experimental"

11. (sory that i'm getting out of the point maybe here) but how do you install mods on your v2 server?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The same was as you do with v1, download and put them in the plugins folder.

13. did not work it keeps saying 'Starting server...' for about 10 mins. and then it crashes

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your logs for errors.

15. okay. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503945351][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i find them logs?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your gamelog.txt from Hurtworld or Hurtworld_Data/output_log.txt.

17. it says this really much "The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'GlobalScriptsServer') is missing!" and this too "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!"

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update your server to the itemv2 branch of Hurtworld before installing Oxide for itemv2?

19. i just installed oxide... i did not install the v2 oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503945614][/DOUBLEPOST]because i could not find the v2 version
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503945697][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i install that?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For Oxide, see the previous posts in this thread. For Hurtworld, use the -beta itemv2 arg with SteamCMD.