1. @Wulf Can u help me?

I have one error when I try update LootConfig to V2.

Code:
    14:36 [Error] Error while compiling: LootConfig.cs(206,30): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.LootTreeNodeData' does not contain a definition for `AddChild' and no extension method `AddChild' of type `Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.LootTreeNodeData' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's updated now.

I'm not fixing all of the plugins right now while itemv2 is still changing so much.

3. @Wulf again :(

Is it possible for me to manually update oxide v2? IF yes, how ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can update manually if you are familiar with the Oxide Patcher, MSIL, and how the patching process works.

5. There is someone able to familiarize me with Oxide Patcher ? Maybe video tutorial or Skype/Steam/TS3 or whatever :D

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really, more of just being familiar with MSIL (not something exclusive to Oxide) and using the patcher.

7. It's easy to use, but the biggest problem is the MSIL and patching knowledge :p

8. @Wulf cand you Update Oxide for ItemV2 ?
    Or files on github ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Updated build is available.

10. What is MSIL HASH and how get it

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. What i have to type in google ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a link, click it. ;)

14. Where can i find the download of the newest version of Oxide ItemV2 ?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. I just have some question I just made an hurtworld Itemv2 server but while trying to join the server its says faild to join the server, because the server is running an new gameversion update your game,
    Well I've already updated my game to devtest but that isn't work while changing it back and try it to play as itemv2 it says missing anticheat.ddls....
    So does someone have some idea to fix this issue ????

17. How do I get the position of animal death? This dont work:
    Code:
    private void OnEntityDeath(AnimalStatManager stats, EntityEffectSourceData source)
    {
           Puts($"Position death animal: {stats.transform.position}"); 

}
    I see incorect position: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

18. When you start the game via Steam Library, choose "Play Itemv2 Experimental"