1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Code tags. ;)

2. Sorry wulf?
    Removed all plugins still errors. Damn i hate updates.

(Just when a youtubers want to record on my server...)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I was saying to put the errors in posts in code tags. The actual error should be fixed now though.

4. what do you mean code tags? its giving me a error D:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That reply wasn't to you, but is explained in the post above your post. The error is fixed in the latest snapshot already.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ask then, the forums are here for support, not my Steam. ;)

7. How do you use these said tags...also your Fly plugin is still throwing the same errors.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

[code]error goes here[/code]

9. New update fixed the bug with this morning's oxide update, but now spawnconfig and lootconfig don't work (no errors in log). Andddd now I have a job to go to so my server will have to suffer with 1X until later lol

10. I'll do you a solid...change the version# in the .jsons to 41 ;) I guarentee you have 2 .jsons for each now one that's just .json and another that's .json.old

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld protocol is still at 40.

12. That's a negative all servers that updated to the latest hotfix are version 41, and loot config also created a new .json with version 41

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah yup, forgot the protocol doesn't show correctly if not using the updated compiled core. :p

14. Ahh yes my bad. I have been in a stressed out rush all morning this wasn't helping lol. I'll simply change the old jsons to version 41, change name back, and restart.

15. @Wulf

kiitos
    anteeksi, en ole hyvä englantia!

16. @Wulf

Hello
    I'm sorry.
    My English is not good, forgot the translation!
    Today updated the Hurtworld 0.3.7.3
    Download Oxide for Hurtworld after covering, running, showing Oxide 2.0.2463 for 0.3.7.1
    Client connection server tips"COULDEN'T CONNECT VERSION OLDER"

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an outdated version of Oxide then, the latest version is already released.

18. Succeed
    Thank you again

19. i have errors after update
    Code:
    The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
    (Filename:  Line: 1655)The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
    (Filename:  Line: 1498)The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
    (Filename:  Line: 1655)The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!