HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Naz

Naz

@Pho3niX90 will the plugin still workable with just economy after the update?

thanks

2. they have yet to release the plugin

3. Hi Naz. No it won't.

The New dependency adds support for banking and droping cash on a players death. However, it can be used standalone or support economy, but the store.

So in theory yes it will still support Economy via Banks

4. Naz

Naz

Okey thanks so i will have to change my economy in my server, i know its still on test and upgrading plugin but now the players will mess with me about theyr money gone eheheheh, i have to find a way to at least give them a starting gift
    sorry about my english
    thank you.

5. There will be an option.

You just rename your Economy.json data file to EconomyBanks.json.
    Or you could keep on using economy along side Banks.
    Economy will = cash

6. Naz

Naz

@Pho3niX90 but bank and economy doesnt work well together right?
    i should chose one for best perfomance correct?
    thanks

7. i use EconomyBanks working for 100%

8. They work fine together.
    At the end of the day it's down to preference of the end user. I prefer to always use my own plugins where possible, this gives me the leeway to make changes and improve and update as frequent as possible.
    However, there is nothing wrong with "Economy". I just find to download 5 plugins to get 1 feature is a bit irritating, this is why I made the Banks plugin to Use Economy as a Cash system when found. But if it's not found it will use a built in cash system.

The end user won't know the difference at the end of the day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453235644][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for helping me test :D

9. also roach builder does not work so maybe remove it out of the shop?

10. the new config file release in a few days, will it let me customize the shop to my specs as admin ( with prices and qty)? and will i be able to turn off features such as selling?

11. You can already do that by editing the .cs file.

12. can u please explain to me what part i change/delete to remove all Selling part to the store?

13. Hi.
    Yes you will be able to. I will work on the customization side now to get that released ASAP

14. awesome i appreciate the great programming and work done here , really is nice store config

15. Store system can be changed to the players to upload their own custom item price shops only players to upload this article only display
    for example: a player sold four wood inside the store on the show four wood bought by other players after the store will display 0

16. :)NEXT RELEASE ETA 2016/01/22
    - Configuration file for users to add their own items
    - Paging for Categories with >8 items