HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Do you have dynamic prices turned on?
    So you wanted to add item 17 into category mat1 for a price of 1?

2. Yes, dynamic prices turned on.
    And yes, although it fails to add anything for other items as well. It doesn't even add the category.

3. Okay I see, will have a look whats going on. Did this only start happening with the new version?

4. edit - Also note I edited the post before to add a bit more info.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477556077][/DOUBLEPOST]I had not tested it until this version. I was waiting for my server wipe date to add this and currency.

(Although I do have a ton of experience with the plugin from its inception until about May. When I came back to the scene it was already outdated.)

5. Thanks for the info, I will have to startup my dev server again and test since it seems there are a lot of changes to hurtworld.
    Should be resolved within the next 2 days

6. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1477559108][/DOUBLEPOST]
    New update will fix the pricing issue.

7. this version 1.3.51 not work fine more version 1.3.50 work perfectly + economybanks 1.5.51

8. Did you receive an error with 1.3.51? If so please share the error

9. /additem categorie item price dosnt work Pho3niX90 i typed in /additem Food 5 30 and i tryed 30.00 and 30.0 dosnt make the catagory or add item?? can u take a look mate

10. I will have a look, I need to startup my dev server which might only happen during the weekend.

11. Try this one

Attached Files:

12. nope when i type in /shop Food keeps saying items for sale: to buy use ./buy itemid/itemname messege instead of going to the cat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477581472][/DOUBLEPOST]did clear and tryed to add new item and cat same thing.

13. Gives this error when attempting to look up a category in shop

09:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_Shop' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.3.51' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    09:54 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DynPrice (Int32 itemid, Int32 type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.SalesPrice (Int32 itemId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_Shop (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also previous issue with being unable to add things to the shop persists.

14. i updated just now, and now like /shop food will show empty, and /sell id amount doesn't work. seems to be not reading the items from my current config. would a server restart help ? thanks , great plugin

15. Ignore.. Found solution :)

16. How did you fix it?

17. CaptainNebulous download the 5.0 version not the 5.1 click updates up the top

18. Not working :(, please fix