HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. I use BetterChat too and spotted this "bug" too, but makes me itself. I don't have to write anything...

2. How can i remove this [EcoBanks] behind Buy: ? Screenshot

3. 3.6.5 need update

4. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: HurtStore.cs(301,25): warning CS0219: The variable `itemName' is assigned but its value is never used
    HurtStore.cs(680,30): warning CS0168: The variable `e' is declared but never used
    HurtStore.cs(732,24): warning CS0219: The variable `itemName' is assigned but its value is never used
    HurtStore.cs(22,21): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ignore' is assigned but its value is never used
    HurtStore.cs(69,45): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.allOccurences' is assigned but its value is never used

5. can u pleaase update this plugin dosnt work anymore

6. i did /shop but says unknown command i think this maybe broken
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471449687][/DOUBLEPOST]please fix this ASAP i would love to add this to my Server

7. Hi guys,

I know it has been a very long time since the plugin was updated. I had a child in March and have been extremely busy, haven't even gamed since then.

I will try and update the plugins, in the near future and sort out some bugs.

8. Welcome back mate! I had my first child last July and completly understand it Take your time!

9. @Ventrex thanks man, it changes a parents live. But for the better.

10. Where the issue occurred was not for sessions online, it's to display a leaderboard even when said leaders are offline. AS far as I know (at the time) using covalence was the only way to accomplish the task.

11. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

12. all works fine but when u go to the weapons cat it lags and u cant type in chat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477368750][/DOUBLEPOST]ok so i found out the cat works but dosnt show up till i press f1 then scroll up the chat then bk down again

13. Think you might have to much under it. Make more cat to fix it.

14. for sum reason wont allow me to add Det caps or raid drills to my new cat
    /additem raid 231 9000 and nothing shows up
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477378262][/DOUBLEPOST]Pho3niX90 is there any chance u can update antigrief jail it sends the person who sends the ticket to jail instead of the person who is ment to go to jail

15. Is it normal that you see ECObanks in the text when you /shop

16. Which bug are you referring to?

Please update to the newest ecobanks to fix the chat issue; please let me know if it resolved your issue => Economy Banks for Hurtworld - 1.5.51 | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2016
  17. Can't add items, I get this error

13:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_AddItem' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.3.5' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    13:03 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_AddItem (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Furthermore it displays all the default items as costing $0 so something is up with that as well

18. Will have a look now. Is all the settings still default?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477551598][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what what the exact command that was used if you can recall?

19. Settings still default. I used /shopclear to reset the stock and /additem mat1 17 1 to add the first item of my shop .... didn't really get past this point once I tested /shop mat1 and realized it wasn't adding anything. I then reset everything to see if I could access the default list. I could access it, but it was then I realized the buy and sell price of everything is $0. Then I looked in oxide logs and saw that error.