Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. and you know how avoid the ppl Taking the codelocks when are unlocked?

2. anyone have the plugin compiles well throw your file and this throws an error

3. ı m sorry ı dont understand can you write little easy my english bad :) ı dont know how to avoid to take unlocked lock. But after ı finish hotel, giving password all lock no body can take locks and ı get unlimited (time) rooms, people more like unlimited rooms. After hotel plugin update (not working now) I can show how ı made hotel in my server and price somethink or my using plugin list option. (I understand this, your question :) )

4. Getting this error

[Error] Error while compiling Hotel.cs(830,65): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `isDestroyed' and no extension method `isDestroyed' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

5. Error while compiling Hotel.cs(830,65): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `isDestroyed' and no extension method `isDestroyed' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

What is this now

6. I believe they changed it to 'IsDestroyed', you'll have to change the code in the actual plugin, not in the config.

7. Line 829 needs to be changed from this:

Code:
                    if (!(deploy.GetComponentInParent<BaseEntity>().isDestroyed))
    to this

Code:
                    if (!(deploy.GetComponentInParent<BaseEntity>().IsDestroyed))

Thank you srtbull!

8. These lines are the same :S

9. They aren't, the I in is needs to be capatolized

10. I am blind and you are the best

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Hotel with a new update entry:

12. I think you uploaded the wrong version :p

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That I did. :p Fixed now!

14. There is some paid version that works correctly?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd hope someone would copy it and sell it... but not that I am aware of. If someone wants to "fix" the issues with this one, they're more than welcome to take it over of Reneb has no interest in it anymore.

16. yes... will be good to take over this plugin, is nice idea,
    but have some little things to fix that are finaly a headache

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  17. How do you stop people from just picking up the code lock from the door? Since its unlocked after someone is done renting, players are just removing the codelocks from the doors and using them on their own houses.

I have also noticed the room does not refresh after a rental is complete.

18. As Wulf said,
    This plugin is in "stand-by", dont work well by now. Is better dont use it, at least you can modify it as dev for a well working.

19. I did not find in the Oxide documentation hooks on the pick up of the lock by players. There are some ideas how to fix the plugin?

20. Sleeping bag isn't transferred automatically to the player. What it is necessary to make that it was transferred?