Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Same problem here

2. When loading the plugin i get this error:
    Error while compiling Hotel.cs(777,20): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

3. Try with this file, i already solve the problem

4. With which one? Sorry bit confused, were you linking another file?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm posting an official version shortly.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Hotel with a new update entry:

7. you can do so that the player can not remove the lock from the door? there are intelligent people who remove all locks

8. Aro

Aro

I'm still getting the same error as the previous version despite confirming it's the latest version. I deleted everything relating to the plugin and restarted server and reinstalled plugin. Everything but the "/hotel rooms" work. Looks to be the same error as before:

Attached Files:

9. my door still isn't detecting the deployables :/ *sigh*

10. You have an error in the code
    line 1351

before
    Code:
    SendReply(player, string.Format("Hotel Named: {0] was successfully removed", hname));
    after
    Code:
    SendReply(player, string.Format("Hotel Named: {0} was successfully removed", hname));

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where is the error? Those lines are the same.

12. Hotel Named: {0}

13. I need help. When i write /hotel rooms, i see in console: upload_2016-12-17_17-42-24.png

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, the ] to }

15. yea :)

16. Having issue with /hotel rooms, this is what I get.

Attached Files:

17. Still haven't found a solution to my problem :/
    The deployables in the room won't be detected. I can't see the arrows that appear in the video. Helpz?

18. Also, the plugin stopped working in its entirety as of latest patch.

19. Yeah this is the error I've been getting for months now. I've stopped using this plugin all together. How don't have the smarts to figure out how to fix that error

20. use wood door only wood door detected :) after save hotel broke your doors and made armored and put lock not get error.