1. Based on all of the information provided I've determined this be insufficient resources. I would consider either deploying smaller maps for both servers or upgrading your machine to one that offers more memory.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507495623][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're looking for cheap linux solutions I highly recommend VPSDime - Cheap VPS Hosting

2. So for you player TP, latency when players open doors and other it's because of memory ? But why I don't have problem before wipe ? And why when I shutdown 1 server, same ? :(

And free -h return available = 6,6 GB :(

Thanks for your help

3. Give me the output off free -h and top with only one server running. Also, give me your ping while on the server.

4. All ping was good for each players, me and on playrust.io (FPS too)

I can't stop server now ! Can I send you screen tomorrow ?

Now, we are 28 :(

5. What's your server name?

6. Instinct

You can see Modded and semi-vanilla

7. I'm joining now to see what information I can gather.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507497518][/DOUBLEPOST]I played both servers and I didn't experience any lag what-so-ever despite having 100 ping. I asked in chat and the only thing people complained about was the lag from TP but that's common. When you teleport if by command or plugin it forces your client to download a new chunk instead of naturally generating as it would if you were to walk.

Your servers are fine. But I do recommend getting more ram to prevent crashes/freezes in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  8. Wot, i didn't see you xD my bad ! Ok thanks to be come on Instinct to see, this afternoon we were 60+ and was horrible and before wipe 40+ without lags

9. It ran pretty smoothly for me I played each server for about 10 minutes with no lag. I did experience some frames drop when loading new chunks which is caused by an abundance of nodes. If you have an rcon program type the command find spawn and give me the results of
    Code:
    min.density
    max density
    min rate
    max rate
    ^ Make sure you give me the stats straight from rcon and not your cfg.

10. 0.5 and 1 same as screen

11. Change min to 0.1 for better server and client performance. At the end of the day you need more memory but for now, you're fine.

12. Ok I did it.

If I have same problem can I contact you to know if you are interested to come again to see if it's memory? I need to be sure before paid an other server :/

A huge thanks to you to take the time to explain and give some tips!

13. You need to do it regardless if you plan on running two servers. 16gb just won't cut it especially knowing how unstable rust can get. If anything I'd just rent another 16gb vps and run each server independently of each other. Also, since you adjusted population density I recommend deleting resources and let it refill over time. You will see huge performance gains once doing so just note that it will cause a huge lag spike for a few seconds. Type the following command in console
    Code:
    del assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/

14. min.density
    max density
    min rate
    max rate

What does this commands means?

15. Thanks you very much !

This morning, I stopped vanilla server

1 player on Vanilla and 3 on modded

See screen of free -h for modded:
    Capture.PNG

And without vanilla
    Capture.PNG

Only 2.6 Go free when 1 server is stopped
    Strange ? x)

16. Not that strange, to explain this simply, since you freed up more memory your swap had enough idle to swap back to memory. This is a clear indication you really need more memory. Also, your map size and number if of plugins dictate how much memory your server uses.

17. Ok so sould work better with only 1 server running temporarily ?

18. As I said before when I played there was no lag. Run both if you like just know that your memory will exceed once you get a steady pop

19. It's possible I have more lags when server had 50+ players only ?

20. More players = More nodes being regenerated and more entities being spawned. For the most part, you should be fine running two servers since your vanilla server has a small map. Even though you only have 200mb free you still have 500mb of swap so you should be fine. I recommend going with a smaller map for your modded next wipe to free additional resources.