1. Hi,

I really need help.

Since wipe, I've some lags on my server, lot of players leave.

It's really since wipe. I have 140k entity on the server

I have dedicated server from OVH :

Intel I7-4790K 4c/8t 4GHz /4,4GHz 16Go DDR3 1333 MHz 1x120Go SSD

I have 2 servers on this server

I recommend them to use global.free but doesn't work

When they tried to PvP, horrible lags appear or when they mine rocks for example horrible latency

Please, someone can help me ?

2. List the plugins....

3. Yea I use it. I have lot of plugins but works fine before wipe.

Since wipe I did update of EnhancedBanSystem & LustyMap that's all

4. make oxide.unload ZonesManager and test the performance .... I have had problems with zone manager .... I downloaded the performance of the server without explanation!

5. But if I did that, all arenas of event will be destroyed :/

6. is for you to check if that is the problem .... nevertheless 140k of entities already begins to be enough, you use autopurge? really identifying the problem depends on many things .... in total how many plugins installed?

7. I think more of 100 is installed

8. @Wulf have you an idea please ?

We are 44 now :( but with less of lags

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it still lags without plugins, it's not from those or Oxide.

10. I don't test without plugins. I can't unload with all players online :/ but just to know if plugins can create lag on server? Players can't open doors without lag or mining rocks without latency with gold stars for example.

I have dedicated game server on OVH.. And lag since the last wipe I don't know why and I unloaded plugins with recent update like LustyMap Auto grades EnhancedBanSystem vanish for example

11. Hi
    I've had to remove LustyMap from my 2 servers as when the plugin is on the lag gets worse and worse to the point it kicks people or freezes there screens, it did it to me and when I check rust was using 14gig ram. As soon as I removed lustymap servers running brill again and my rust is using 3gig of ram.

Even unloading Lustymap still caused lag I just removed it and everybody was happy

12. I tried to remove LustyMap and seem not work

I use the latest version

Need restart?

13. Your memory is very low for running two servers even at moderate map sizes. What is your current usage for both servers combined? I ask because I run 3 servers and use 30/64gb of memory.

14. I have 16 GB memory. But server lagging if I stop one of them

It's only lag like player TP, door opened

First server : 12 players Second server: 60 players this afternoon

15. I need to know the resource usage of both servers to determine whether or not it's machine related.

16. You can find it here:
    CPU Panel OVH
    Capture.PNG
    RAM Panel OVH Capture2.PNG
    RAM Dedicated
    Capture3.PNG
    CPU Dedicated
    Capture4.PNG

17. Can you give me the output of free -h

18. Capture.PNG

* Since update, we were first FR server, can be DDoS attack ? With protection of OVH ? Possible or not?

19. OVH has great ddos solution, however, they're vulnerable from within so someone else who happens to have a vps from OVH can ddos you internally while bypassing their top-level filtering. But in this case I doubt that's the issue.

Please give me the values for the following settings in your server.cfg file
    Code:
    #spawn.min_rate x
    #spawn.max_rate x
    #spawn.min_density x
    #spawn.max_density x
    Also, if you're using ZLevels make sure you're running the latest version as the previous versions were known to have gui lag.

Lastly, your memory is very low according to that output. You have 240mb free not including available swap.

20. Thanks a lot to help me, really.

I use ZLevels, is the last version and remove Shadow from it

I use LGSM to set up my server, it said:

################################################
    # Settings That Will Lag Server Is Set Too Low #
    ################################################

# Changes how often resources respawn.
    #spawn.min_rate 0,1
    #spawn.max_rate 1
    #spawn.min_density 0,1
    #spawn.max_density 1

Before wipe and first place FR server, I don't have any bugs. I just update plugins, don't add except AntiOfflineRaid and I tried to remove it and plugins I updated and close 1 server, same ...