Solved Hide item giving notices

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crytec, Jan 14, 2016.

1. There's a plugin that turns that off search under the plugins section

2. What is it called?

3. Admin spawn for rust sorry don't know how to link it

4. A plugin to stop Rust Servers from announcing when server admins give Items... this causes much spam for shop bought Items and donations as well as just plan annoying when building community buildings and the spawning of materials. Plus I believe that if I'm paying for the server I should choose if I want that crap on or off.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already exists, please see the existing requests and plugins.

6. Don't see it can I get a link

7. Whenever I summon something from the item list, it broadcasts "SERVER Claudio Bravo GAVE Claudio Bravo 1X {ITEM NAME}", How can I fix that?

Also, How may I add a donor kit, and how do I add the group donor to have just that permission.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the recent plugin requests and releases.

9. What? I am very confused?

10. Hello! How to make so that the issuance of the player objects, in general chat not written information on the server give the players a thing?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. Is it possible to somehow hide the loot issuance player on the server without mods? I have a server with no mods when I give the loot to the player on the transfer of information is displayed in the chat and see it all, and then start asking questions)) How do I TP to the player on the servers can no mods? Now TP standard commands do not work (((

13. No it isn't.

14. Well, how to add fashion, but do not fall into the list of the modified server?)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your server is modded if you install any type of mod.

16. The list of servers unmodified many servers which are mods, how they do it?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are modded, they just are being sneaky and risking getting blacklisted.

18. will be nice if exists a plugin that no log when an admin give something. like a Remove AAA but no log either.

greetings,

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are a few options such as Admin Spawn, and pretty sure they have options to disable the log as well.