HelpText

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,185 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

4.92105/5, 38 likes
  1. no experimental.

TP-plugin i use>>>> http://oxidemod.org/resources/teleportation-system.660/ calls itself advanced tp plugin in clanforge

Also

>>IN<<help.txt when it was downloaded by multiplay in clanforge:
    - /help für diese Nachricht
    - /list für eine Liste der Spieler, die online sind
    - /history für die letzten 20 Chatnachrichten
    - /pm NAME NACHRICHT für Privatnachrichten
    - /share NAME um deine Tür für andere freizuschalten. NAME muss eventuell in „“

Looks pretty german to me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1417871411][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and in clanforge is only those 2 txt files no .json ones.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1417871874][/DOUBLEPOST]
    this guy found it in german too!

2. Most likely a Multiplay issue, they are known to mess things up. Send them a ticket and let them check the files.
    And yes the file you posted is in german but this file has nothing to do with the HelpText plugin. Its simply not related to it at all.

3. Lol crazy. ok thanks for your help

4. can someone share me the help.txt because its empty for me. thank you

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. Domestos updated HelpText with a new update entry:

cleanup

7. Not working after last rust update, no erros on the log
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422675380][/DOUBLEPOST]when you do /help the help text for each plugin does not appear, it stays blank spaces

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin works fine, it's the plugins that provide the help text that are the issue, as some use functions from Rust that no longer exist or have changed.

b0a5276b0e8c17b4987edc27b9e6e48f.png

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  9. Thx for the reply :)

10. hey dude think we need a update for this dude the help list seems to be on and off for me sometimes its showing up all the help commands and other times its showing up all blank ill take a screen show to show u after i do /help cant see any real errros at all in the log it just shows up with all the symbols on the side not sure wats going on

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a Rust bug I believe. The plugin works fine. This plugin just tells other plugins to send their help, so there isn't really anything to update with it.

12. yeah it seems to be on and off something in the last update was perfect before then

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Rust chat was complete overhauled, and that seems to be one of the bugs from it.

14. I'm seeing the admin plugins help entries when I do /help. I assume that my normal players will only see the non-admin entries? Sorry for the stupid question :)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That depends on each plugin. You'd need to work it out with that particular plugin. This plugin just calls help from other plugins.

16. i ruled it out to be the arena.lua plugin causing my help commands not to show up each time i load that plugin in nothing will show up in the help file

17. I was having the same problem with nothing showing up until I reloaded chathandler, then everything showed up. Just hoping Domestos can fix the chat so players can scroll back on the help messages, or maybe some sort of <MORE> option....

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't send anything, it all comes from other plugins. Rust client has no scroll for chat either, so you'd have to do some sort of pagination.

19. Yes I know, just saying the problem was with chathandler not being loaded correctly, parsing everything that the plugins sent as spam. A simple reload of chathandler worked. I found it highly unlikely that every plugin was at fault sending blank messages.

20. hi i have problem when i use /help come this
    [​IMG]