1. So the plugin shows a standard experience (screenshot 1).
    How to configure the plugin, that would show how to (screenshot 2) ????
    A piece of code plug-in (screenshot 3).
    What needs to change, what would happen as (screenshot 2)?
    Please help!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  2. edit the config not the plugin

3. Here is the settings config
    How to change the text in the alerts table experience?
    It is necessary that in the notification showed not only the experience gained, but also the experience that remains to get to the next level.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend contacting the author of that plugin, as it doesn't appear to be one that is public here.

5. The plugin author does not respond(((

6. There's no line at config file to change it, so you must figure out by yourself how to change it, also this plugins should be private, but many forums leaked this and another plugins without author's permission, so i really doubt he will help you with this.

One of this accounts should be the author @fermens @fermenspwnz

7. Author does respond and help you if you got the plugin from him.

I got the plugin from him and he always helped and responded within a few hours.

8. I'm an author, but since you did not buy it from me, I'm not going to help you.

9. Lol you paid for this, as I said author won't help him because this plugin wasn't bough from author and he got it from some forum, his plugins was all leaked some weeks ago, so everyone can have them for free now.

10. Yeah i bought it and it is worth the money.

Author is a good guy to talk with.

11. I have left you a tag in discord acquiring info about if there is a web site with pricing for your plugins, or if you could get back to me on that