1. Hello,

I'm not going to pretend to know what I'm talking about here, lol. I've only been running a server for 2 months.. Anyways, not here to chit chat I guess, down to the point. I was suggesting or even requesting a plugin that could add a custom siren or alarm sound, that would follow the helicopter? It wouldn't take away the choppers sounds, it would just add to it. Players could add an ominous, eery siren to add some more thrill to that aerial corkscrew. An option to adjust the range would be great. It would be overly amazing if the siren would get louder as it gets closer and vice versa the same way it's regular chopper noises work.

...Just pitching in the dark here :)

2. I am pretty sure there is no siren/alarm sound effect in game (you can only use sounds that are in game) so you would have to use some replacement :/

3. Plugin requests should go here -> Plugin Requests | Oxide

As for your request, and like Slydelix said, you can only use sounds that are already in the game. Also, you cannot adjust the range of these effects.

4. Aw darn, thanks for letting me in on the deal and I apologize for incorrectly choosing where to post. :)