HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,358 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. You probably granted yourself or your group the permission "helicontrol.nodrop". Revoke this permission like so:
    Code:
    oxide.revoke user UserName helicontrol.nodrop

and for groups:
    Code:
    oxide.revoke group GroupName helicontrol.nodrop

2. So in what file do i put my loottable in? there is no Helicontrol.json :O only 3 other heli data files .... so which one lol

3. Shady757 thats exactly what i did without knowing it.
    Thanks for this help - was doing my head in :)

@itsoilDude - i think the file u want is in the CFG folder.

4. HeliControlData.json is the loot tables.

5. thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508207027][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm there is no HeliControl.json for me o_O
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508207180][/DOUBLEPOST]fixed it lol :D

6. do this need updating to work better with the latest update? cause i am getting multiple heli's on the map at the same time when i shouldn't be. could just be me forgetting my config though :)

7. Should be fine, don't think the update changed anything related to that.

8. is there a way to make it so the heli shoots everyone? including naked players. so that NO ONE is safe

9. There isn't (currently) an option for changing who/what the helicopter targets in this plugin.

10. I need help, player use /callheli [theirname]
    Helicopter went to them but stop above them and did nothing, how to fix?

11. i have the same issue if u call the heli to a player.

12. does the intended target have weapons or clothes on? (normal heli mechanics to aggro)

13. yeah as ive called it to myself and it sometimes it just hoovers above

14. This seems to be an occasional bug with setting the destination. I'll try to see if I can release an update to workaround this. Alternatively, you can do a "woarkound" of sorts yourself by using /strafe, but keep in mind it will immediately use rockets on whoever the target is.

15. getshortname doesnt work anymore! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

16. upload_2017-11-5_19-5-42.png
    Helicopter literally get stuck and not moving, then when i use strafe, it move and get stuck again lol

17. It's been gone for a while. ;) I removed it because it wasn't very specifically related to HeliControl or helicopters in general. You can use this as an alternative, if you really need to: Oxide API for Rust

Does it get stuck on it's own, or after you do something to it with HeliControl (i.e /helidest)?

18. It was stuck on its own at first, then after I use strafe, it got stuck after moving for like 2sec then begin shooting as well,it was fine after stuck in that spot for like 30secs - 1min? ye.

19. hi,
    is there any easy way to make helicopter spawn randomly every x (range 30-120) minutes?
    Can this be done by oxide or by vanilla rust or by this plugin? Thanks

20. If it gets stuck on it's own, I'm not too surprised that HeliControl wasn't able to get it unstuck. Not sure there's a lot I can do about that. :(

Unfortunately, as of now, this plugin does not support spawning between a range of numbers. I'm not sure of any plugins that do that.