HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,358 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Hi,

I have a problem that the helicopter is spawning a 2nd time a very short period after the last one just disappeared.
    Normally the helicopter is supposed to spawn every 2 hours with my config but it looks like the vanilla heli is spawning a bit before, why?

Can you make it so that the 'vanilla' helicopter gets removed and this plugin takes over it? I am using a plugin 'TimeOfDay' if thats helps.

2. Set config option "Spawning - Disable Rust's default spawns" to true.

3. Shady757 updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

4. heli spawns no longer working for me, custom helis spawns true in config

5. Nothing should have been changed in regard to this, have you made certain the spawns are set properly or that the file (HeliControlSpawns in data) is not messed up?

Perhaps more importantly; if you use an old version, do the exact same spawns work just fine?

6. I'll wind up deleting and reconfigging everything later. If you don't hear back from me, assume that fixed it and there was an old data/config file.

7. Fresh configs didnt help. Upon call heli, it default spawns it, does not spawn at my /helispawn point.

8. Can you please confirm if using an older version fixes this issue?

9. I had 1.2.2, updated to 1.2.4 same issue

10. Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Are you saying 1.2.2 *and* 1.2.4 have the issue? Because you originally said "heli spawns no longer working", which I assumed meant they worked fine before this update.

Regardless, I'll test out the spawns myself in a bit. ;)

11. yeah, i set custom helispawn at airfield, and it doesnt spawn there when i /callheli

12. i called a bunch of heli to my position, on two different servers, and both times they did not spawn crates. this is first time ive done this in a long time so i dont know when this problem started. any advice?

13. You may have granted yourself all of HeliControl's permissions, which would also grant you the permission "helicontrol.nodrop". You can either revoke this from your user or group, e.g:
    Code:
    oxide.revoke user UserName helicontrol.nodrop
    oxide.revoke group GroupName helicontrol.nodrop

Or you can use callheli through server rcon/console, which should ignore those permissions. If you don't have those permissions, still happens after revoking them, or doesn't even drop crates when the Helicopters are called through console (or come naturally), then there is a different issue, but I think this is probably it. ;)

14. thanks ! that is what it was, my admin did the * for the admin group perms.

15. Yeah, I figured it would be that. In the future, I'll probably change it so a permission is required for the drops, instead of a permission to stop drops. Might suck for those who are used to it being the way it is now, but that's almost certainly better for the future.

16. Code:
    (12:06:05) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:06:05) | at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Shady!!!!!!! Can you please tell me what this is saying to me please. And how do I fix it? Heli has not been touched since your last update!!!.....Waaaaay back. Now today it appears. Can you help me sir. Please.

17. Could you send me the config you're currently using? I'll try to reproduce it. Thanks.

18. AHHHH man I can't. I pulled it out and redid it. But I will let you know if I get it again with this setup. Thank you sir. Sorry again.

19. Does voting to skip night still effect the heli?

20. Hi, I am having trouble spawning the heli with /callheli. I have had this issue since September wipe. Infopanel briefly shows the heli icon in red, however it soon returns back to blank. I can also hear the heli sound + sound of it getting destroyed if I am near the spawn point. This happens even if I have default config. Any idea why this is happening? I am the admin and have all related permissions. The server is running the most recent version of the plugin + Oxide version 2.0.3487.