HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,358 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Should be simple to track down. If you remove HeliControl, do the boxes spawn after death?

2. How do I get him spawn every 3 hours? I tried to tweak the settings but I did not succeed.

3. Change the following in your config:
    Code:
    Spawning - Automatically call helicopter after this many seconds
    from 0.0 to 10800 (3 hours in seconds).

4. Yes call in heli with HeliControl, unload HeliControl, shoot heli down and the boxes are there, im running a default helicontrol so its not really working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501583434][/DOUBLEPOST]i have deleted the files in data, config and the .cs and redownloaded it. installed it, called it and shot it down. still no boxes..

Code:
    HeliControl was compiled successfully in 2379ms
    Loaded plugin HeliControl v1.2.2 by Shady
    [HeliControl] No weapons data found, creating new file...
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'HeliControl v1.2.2' took 523ms

5. Anyone?

6. I'm not sure how this issue could be occurring with a completely clean config and download of HeliControl. I'm assuming there must be some type of conflict somewhere, are there any other plugins you run that may modify the Helicopter?

7. i don't have file to edit the ammos when drop on heli, i have only: heli controll cooldowns | heli control spawns | heli control weapons | don't have other fite on DATA to edit ammo.

8. Code:
    "Loot - Use Custom loot spawns": false,
    Set this to true and it will generate "HeliControlData.json" in data.

9. No i do not have anything that modifies anything to do with the heli, i have now removed all plugins from my server and still no boxes when running this plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  10. /callheli doesnt work after update its also not outputing anything in console

11. works fine here, have you enabled the permissions?

12. yes the heli shows up in my hud but never appears

13. running the default hud or infopanel?

14. i think delays changed or something cause i waited about 10 mins and they never spawned then i waited another 5 and its magically working again

15. server spawned heli's have loot boxes, called ones don't so this leads to this plugin

16. I'd love to be able to control the time between choppers and potentially the length they stay. Many of the players on my server complain it comes too much.

17. Makes sense now. I forgot I implemented a permission called "helicontrol.nodrop", which when granted to someone, the helicopters those players call do not allow boxes to drop. Try revoking that permission from yourself, sorry about that! ;)

You can modify the length they stay already, using the config option: "Misc - Maximum helicopter life time in minutes".

As for spawning, right now you can only set a specific time, as you probably already know. In the future, this will probably be a range, so you can have it, for example, between 32 and 75 minutes.

18. How did I not see this? Sorry to waste your time!

And yeah, ranges are nicer for sure.

19. If I give the permission: helicontrol.callheliself

Is the command still: /callheli ?

20. Yes. Though if you have the admin (helicontrol.admin or helicontrol.callheli) permission, it will override all the other perms.