HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,240 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. looking forward to fixed version. THANKS for all your work !!

2. Code:
    [Oxide] 2:40 AM [Error] HeliControl plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 2:40 AM [Error] HeliControl.cs(106,4): error CS0103: The name `heli' does not exist in the current context

3. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

4. The version I posted on the last page runs the console command from within the plugin, I'm using it for my helicopter arena :p

5. Is accuracy value taken from configuring file or...?

6. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

7. Hello Koenrad! I am wondering if it is possible to enable/disable the rockets and napalm that the heli uses.
    I like the heli, just wish it wouldn't pwn bases :p

Thanks for your work! Modders rock!

8. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1444847623][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No problem. Just added support to change the number of rockets the helicopter will fire on each attack pass. You can set it to zero to disable rockets.

9. "No problem. Just added support to change the number of rockets the helicopter will fire on each attack pass. You can set it to zero to disable rockets."

Excellent, duder!

Playtesting right now, and not a single rocket fired. Perfect! Thank you very much!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444855805][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh! Koenrad! Just had an idea, although i'm not sure if the way code works would allow it...

Do you think the .cs file could load from multiple sets of values in the .json file?

EG, alternate between calling a heli with config1 (say default settings) and a second heli with config2 (say, increased health, lootdrops, and lower speed)

I'm just imagining that possibly not being an option because the value names would have to be identical, but have different values.

I can't code, don't get me wrong, this is all assumtions.

What do you think?

10. That concept is definitely possible, but it would take a bit of re-working to add that functionality as it is right now. I will keep that idea in mind when I have time to work on the plugin again.

11. My Helis are not firing bullets they are firing rockets every now and then but no bullets!

12. copy paste your config file(.json) up on here, and perhaps reinstall a clean version of the .cs file.

I just an hour or two ago downloaded and updated helicontrol with Koenrad's latest patch, and I then fought 6 helis in a row (I turned rockets down to zero) the helicopters were shooting bullets for me. We should compare .cs and .json files.

13. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.0.10' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    Latest update.

14. same

Code:
    [10/17/2015 3:09:55 PM] [Oxide] 3:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.0.10' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)

15. still no bullets being shot by chopper rockets work but no bullets

16. Do the helicopters get spawned in at all?

Post your config please. You might have the accuracy set to a high number?

17. Yeah the helicopters come in still.

18. Yeah helicopters are still working for me. There is an automatic heli call every two hours based on your command options : callheli

Helicopters are still smoking all the time when flying but not a problem if they are working -)

Here is my current config :

Code:
    "DisableHeli": false,
      "GlobalDamageMultiplier": 4.0,
      "HeliAccuracy": 2.0,
      "HeliBulletDamageAmount": 15.0,
      "HeliSpeed": 25.0,
      "MainHealth": 15000.0,
      "MainRotorHealth": 300.0,
      "MaxHeliRockets": 12,
      "MaxLootCratesToDrop": 4,
      "ModifyDamageToHeli": true,
      "pistol.eoka": 3.0,
      "pistol.revolver": 3.0,
      "pistol.semiauto": 3.0,
      "rifle.ak": 4.0,
      "rifle.bolt": 4.0,
      "smg.2": 4.0,
      "smg.thompson": 4.0,
      "TailRotorHealth": 150.0,
      "UseCustomLoot": true,
      "UseGlobalDamageModifier": true,
      "UsePermissions": false
    }

19. If thats all in your config then you are missing the top { in it

20. Change to these if you don't want smoking:
    "MainRotorHealth": 750.0,
    "TailRotorHealth": 375.0,

You can change "UseCustomLoot" to false if you don't want to customize the loot (easiest, especially if you are using lootconfig/something else to manage loot, facepunch gives good drops by default imho).

The update I am about to release should fix the out of range error you are seeing by giving a default custom loot table consisting of 3 possible drops located in "/oxide/data/HeliControlData.json". However for the average user it will probably be easiest to not use the custom loot functionality I added, because it requires editing the JSON file.