HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,240 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Can you post your config file?

2. por defecto

Attached Files:

3. Code:
    12:28 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.0.7' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    12:28 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl+BoxInventory].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Code:
    [9/27/2015 4:34:54 PM] [Oxide] 4:34 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.0.7' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Same as above. ^

5. can i change the loot that drops? if so.. how can i manage this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  6. Getting this error as others seem to be getting seems to happen when you kill the heli
    Code:
    [9/29/2015 5:21:08 AM] [Oxide] 5:21 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.0.7' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

7. 1)use command getshortname and get this
    Code:
    [9/29/2015 11:58:22 AM] [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.consoleGetShortName (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2)use chat command /callheli
    get massage that heli was called, but it is invisible
    can't see it at map. But if i tape /killheli then get message that heli was killed (count)

8. it takes a while for it to come

9. i wait it too long. If i call a heli from admin console, it come fast, i can see it at map from 10-15 sec.
    If i use chat command, i can wait forever :(

10. Takes about 5 mins before they come for me when I use the command

11. i'll test it today

12. I typed /callheli "Macthelost" and nothing happened! Please Help!

13. Yeah, it realy come for 5 min) Sorry

14. Is it possible to make the helicopter event to voteable? So if the players don't want it, they can easy cancel the event?

15. the heli are coming preinjured, their tail already smoking. and they are easy to destroy. is this because rust, or is it because the plugin has not yet been updated for rusts update?

16. /callheli Macthelost
    its without the "

17. With thet plugin i can delete Helicopter! he not fly no more??

18. upload your config

19. Code:
    {
      "DisableHeli": false,
      "GlobalDamageMultiplier": 4.0,
      "HeliAccuracy": 3.0,
      "HeliBulletDamageAmount": 20.0,
      "HeliSpeed": 25.0,
      "MainHealth": 10000,
      "MainRotorHealth": 300,
      "MaxLootCratesToDrop": 4,
      "ModifyDamageToHeli": true,