HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,240 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. possible that you add a playercommand /heli, that player see when next heli spawn

2. Two at the same time isn't actually possible with the current version of the plugin. This functionality will probably be in the next update.
    Sorry, I haven't had much time to check out HeliControl much recently. I don't think there's anything with HeliControl itself that should be causing you to not have loot drops. There's a quick way to test this though, if you haven't already. Unload HeliControl and call in a helicopter through the default command (I think it's heli.call) and see if that helicopter drops loot. If that works, then it's either HeliControl itself or a conflict.
    I've already implemented this locally and it *will* be in the next update. Given how on and off this website has been recently, I'm not so sure when that update will go out.

3. "Sorry, I haven't had much time to check out HeliControl much recently. I don't think there's anything with HeliControl itself that should be causing you to not have loot drops. There's a quick way to test this though, if you haven't already. Unload HeliControl and call in a helicopter through the default command (I think it's heli.call) and see if that helicopter drops loot. If that works, then it's either HeliControl itself or a conflict."

When I unload the program, the crates drop on kill. When I reload it, nothing.

4. did u maybe give the wrong permission like this
    helicontrol.nodrop
    try to revoke this permission

edit:

ooh i read a few Posts before and u say u did it :D
    hmm for us it works and the heli is droping crates can u post your config

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2018
  5. Code:
    {
      "Cooldowns": {
        "Cooldown.0": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.1": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.2": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.3": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.4": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.5": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.6": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.7": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.8": 4000.0,
        "Cooldown.9": 4000.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.0": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.1": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.2": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.3": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.4": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.5": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.6": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.7": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.8": 86400.0,
        "cooldown.ch47.9": 86400.0
      },
      "Damage - Global damage multiplier": 1.0,
      "Gibs - Health of gibs": 800.0,
      "Gibs - Time until gibs can be harvested in seconds": 480.0,
      "Health - Base Helicopter health": 8000.0,
      "Health - Main rotor health": 3950.0,
      "Health - Tail rotor health": 2700.0,
      "Limits": {
        "Limit.0": 5,
        "Limit.1": 5,
        "Limit.2": 5,
        "Limit.3": 5,
        "Limit.4": 5,
        "Limit.5": 5,
        "Limit.6": 5,
        "Limit.7": 5,
        "Limit.8": 5,
        "Limit.9": 5,
        "limit.ch47.0": 5,
        "limit.ch47.1": 5,
        "limit.ch47.2": 5,
        "limit.ch47.3": 5,
        "limit.ch47.4": 5,
        "limit.ch47.5": 5,
        "limit.ch47.6": 5,
        "limit.ch47.7": 5,
        "limit.ch47.8": 5,
        "limit.ch47.9": 5
      },
      "Loot - Max Crates to drop": 6,
      "Loot - Time before unlocking CH47 crates": -1.0,
      "Loot - Time before unlocking crates": -1.0,
      "Loot - Use Custom loot spawns": true,
      "Misc - Helicopter can shoot while dying": true,
      "Misc - Helicopter speed": 40.0,
      "Misc - Helicopter startup length in seconds": 0.0,
      "Misc - Helicopter startup speed": 25.0,
      "Misc - Maximum helicopter life time in minutes": 15,
      "Misc - Prevent crates from spawning when forcefully killing helicopter": false,
      "Misc - Water required to extinguish napalm flames": 10000,
      "Rockets - Blunt damage to deal": 275.0,
      "Rockets - Explosion damage to deal": 200.0,
      "Rockets - Explosion radius": 15.0,
      "Rockets - Max helicopter rockets": 25,
      "Rockets - Time between each rocket in seconds": 0.2,
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between max seconds": 0.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between min seconds": 0.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 if one is already flying": false,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between max seconds": 6400.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between min seconds": 6400.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter if one is already flying": false,
      "Spawning - Disable CH47 default spawns": false,
      "Spawning - Disable Helicopter": false,
      "Spawning - Disable helicopter gibs": false,
      "Spawning - Disable helicopter napalm": false,
      "Spawning - Disable Rust's default spawns": false,
      "Spawning - Max active helicopters": 1,
      "Spawning - Use custom helicopter spawns": false,
      "Spawning - Use static spawning": false,
      "Turrets - Helicopter bullet accuracy": 4.8,
      "Turrets - Helicopter bullet damage": 25.0,
      "Turrets - Helicopter bullet speed": 300,
      "Turrets - Max range": 300.0,
      "Turrets - Time between turret bursts in seconds": 2.0,
      "Turrets - Turret burst length in seconds": 3.0,
      "Turrets - Turret fire rate in seconds": 0.125
    }

6. did recent update break this mod, cant load it anymore even with a full reinstall

7. So, I unload the plugin and it drops crates and the loot is from the custom file using AlphaLoot, but the health is 2k not the 8k I have it set to using helicontrol, which is understandable.
    When I reload the plugin it does not drop any crates.

8. Anyone else getting reports of the Heli despawning mid fight?

Trying to pinpoint the issue and this is the only plugin that seems to have the capabilities to despawn it.

9. Yes. We have had a few cases of the heli despawning in the middle of a fight.

10. heli is on a timer to despawn so if it already on the map before someone sees it and shoots it - it will still despawn if it reaches it timer,regardless if anyone engages it or not.
    It will not fly around the map until someone decides to take it down.
    Try taking the heli not long after it appears on the map - bet u it dont despawn during the fight

11. That's pretty clear and well understood. I think what we are looking for is some option to have it NOT despawn during a fight, if possible. It's probably not possible.

12. The health of the helicopter is 2k without HeliControl? That doesn't sound right. The base health should be 10,000 by default. Are you certain there's no other plugins that may be modifying the helicopter?
    Could you give more details? The plugin works fine on my end and no one else seems to have any issues.
    As tomhud stated, this is default behavior of the helicopter in Rust, it has sort of a "safety timer". I'll look into it and see if the time can either be adjusted or disabled.

13. You forgot me @Shady757
    I will enjoy a lot of controlling the spawn points of the helicopter. With the help of a year that I galley with that: p
    Thanks!

14. That's a coincidence: i was just getting here to report something like the above. My heli is also breaking up in 5-8 minutes mid-air, while I have "Maximum helicopter life time in minutes" at 15. It also happens when I manually spawn in a heli. But it's random.

15. Ive heard alot of people complain on my server that heli doesnt aggro them after a couple bolt shots ^^ Not sure whatsup with that

16. I didn't forget you, I did mention your issue in any earlier post and I said I would fix it in a future update, that update just hasn't been coming along very quickly. I have been very busy lately, and updating HeliControl is not always on the top of my priority list, cause most of the plugin does work pretty well. With that said, I can say that I have full intentions to fix it in an update that I plan to have out some time within the next 1-2 weeks.
    5-8 minutes mid-air is very strange, and I've never heard of it being that quick. Could you try upping the max life time minutes and seeing if it helps at all?
    Are they shooting from a really far distance? If so, I think this is normal behavior.

17. "TimerRepeat": {
    "callheli pos -464 43 1692": 6000,
    "callheli pos 1306 68 1190'": 6000

}

I do not use the repeating timer in the coordinates I set. Do you know how to solve it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533452411][/DOUBLEPOST]没有在我设置的xyz产生?,你知道怎么办吗
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533452435][/DOUBLEPOST]Is not the XYZ I set up? Do you know what to do
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533453663][/DOUBLEPOST]I added the spawning coordinates 464431692 when I input F1 callheli POS -464 431692 without laying eggs in place.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533453695][/DOUBLEPOST]-464 43 1692

18. “fj”:“1305.4,94.3,1195.5”,
    “fj1”:“ - 459.4,95.4,1671.3”

19. Same here. Ppl complaining that the heli doesn't fight back. Even if I fly near him and shooting he ignores me completely.
    Thanks for your great and your time for that! A fix will be very welcome. Take your time.
    TYIA

20. Suggestion: making personally called helis loot locked until player that called it loots it.

I know it can be done. It's coded into Fancydrop for airdrops.

Thanks