Solved Healing arrows

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Miji, Jul 21, 2017.

1. I know there are Fire Arrows etc. But what would be entertaining was if there was a syringe strapped to an arrow. And when you nailed someone with the bolt it wouldn't hurt them, instead they would get a standard dose of health.

Be still child, and I shall heal you with my cross-bow.

This little plugin could add a new dynamic/strategy to team battles.

2. I almost finished the plugin, I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow. :)

3. Stumbled on it late, but interested to see how it turns out.

4. @Kappasaurus This would be awesome especially with an optional effect on it.

5. Yeah, hopefully I can test it tonight. I currently have it similar to "FireArrows" where you toggle it, and per use it takes one syringe. I'd just like to polish things like the cooldown.

6. Does your PsyArrow plugin have any visual effects super imposed on the arrow? (Sorry I have not used your plugin - yet).. I'm not sure what Kappa has been able to accomplish but ideally there would be a strong visual indicator (again, ideally, a syringe coupled with the arrow).

7. Attaching visible entities to projectiles like arrows would hardly be noticeable due to how quickly the projectile travels unfortunately.

8. I need to add effects, that's all.

9. Sorry, miss spoke it seems. What i meant was while you are holding the bow/crossy in iron sights (right mouse down), I would love to see the syringe attached. It does NOT need to be attached mid flight. but also if it nails a wall or sticking out of your friends head, it would be entertaining to see the syringe then also.

So I agree fully, it makes no sense to have it attached mid-flight

10. Nicely done @Kappasaurus - I have just seen your plugin, will have to try it out when I get back to my server (currently at work).