Healer

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,233 - First Release: Oct 17, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. I'm trying to add a command with the Zone Command using this plugin. So a player going into a Zone (made with ZoneManager) will heal. I just cant seem to get it to work. Can I get a hand off someone please?

Edit - I found the code I was missing and its working now, thanks! =)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
  2. this heal each person when he enters the Zone, cooldown is per game day:
    Code:
    /zcmd add 123456 execute per game day {heal 85 $player.name} 
    this heal each person when he enters the Zone, no cooldown:
    Code:
    /zcmd add 123456 execute always {heal 85 $player.name} 
    where 12345 is the ZoneID
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489874607][/DOUBLEPOST]great plugin. any chance to have a timed healing command? :) :) heal total amount of health in a period of time.
    eg. "heal 100 10s player" will heal player 100 health in 10s, which means every second he gets healed for 10 health.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That could be a possibility.

4. ya adding a cooldown in the config will be nice if you can.

5. getting error on plugin with command /heal 100 - Player 'pro100awp' was not found ????

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try using their name as it is shown in chat, as prefixes may be part of their name. If a player isn't found, there is nobody online that starts with what you entered in the command.

7. I think you dont understand. im admin and only one allowed to use command. and when i write /heal 100 it says as error: Player 'pro100awp' was not found. doing /heal 100 pro100awp gets same error. Useing my username fixed it

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, will look.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Healer with a new update entry: