Healer

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,233 - First Release: Oct 17, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Weird. What was the command you used in-game? The ID issue I overlooked, need to fix that.

2. That was /heal and my name, I guess I need a number in there?

If I do /heal 76561198313894390 it heals me for 7.65.....

/heal 100 76561198313894390 still throws an error too, but /heal 100 will heal me for 100

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are healing yourself, just use /heal #. If you are healing someone else, that's the only time you need to specify a name.

4. Ahh ok, thank you, Steam ID will be updated to work I assume? :D

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, got it added right now.

6. Can you add cooldown that?its good for players but its need cooldown or they Use that all a time

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hmmm, I guess. I'll have to think about how to handle that best. Do you want any exclusions?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Healer with a new update entry:

9. Mayby also add confic max healing amount. Its just idea :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As a default, it uses the MaxHealth as set by the game, but I can make it an option I guess.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. somereason its heal 140 even if i change confic max amount 50.i use command /heal <name>.without amount.
    its do same with amount.healing 140 even if i /heal 100 <name>.
    looks like confic not take effect
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474396748][/DOUBLEPOST]mayby i need update oxide.lol
    earlier its send message every time when oxide updated,but not anymore:(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. looks like its works now.need server restarting after mod confic.new settings not work if only mod config ans save,and reloading plugin.same with slap when use reign of kings.good work :) thx

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Config API is the same between all Oxide-supported games; you shouldn't have to restart the server, just reload the plugin.

16. i shouldn't have to restart the server,and i know that.but its must restart before new confic settings take effect.
    but that its not proplem for me :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. I have a suggestion for the permissions. I would like to see a permission for each command. 1 for /heal and 1 for ./healall. Of course a 3rd one for both of the commands? This will be really handy because we could then assign the ./heal command to donators for example. Of course on a regular rust server we wouldn't want Players having access to admin-like commands.