Healer

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,233 - First Release: Oct 17, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Domestos submitted a new resource:

Heal - Heals and cures player

Read more about this resource...

2. Good Job :p

3. m8 were do i put this plugin

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's for Oxide 2. Are you using Oxide 2? The location for plugins would be server/my_server_identity/oxide/plugins.

5. Domestos updated Heal with a new update entry:

complete overhaul

6. I was wondering if it was possible to add the command all e.g. /feed all

7. Yes its possible. I'll consider it for an future update.

8. This plugin isn't working. keeps saying "No Permission" I am loading each plugin 1 by 1 to test which ones are causing an issue, and this was one of them. Just giving ya a heads up.

9. same by me. No Permission ! But i am in User.cfg as owner !?!

10. @Domestos, player:IsAdmin() always returns false since the update, you'll need to change that as well.

11. its saying i need permission to use /heal etc even though im set as owner on permissions

12. Im getting the same message as Robo. I know the server sees me as a owner cause godmode mod works for me :).

13. I've modified the admin checks in the attached file, this should normally allow it to work as it normally does.

Attached Files:

14. Borked on new patch.

15. is there a chance for a new update ?

16. Im not up to date about all the code changes in Rust but what i heard is that the metabolism mechanic completly changed so i assume its not a 5 minute change to get it working again.
    Im not sure if i'll invest that time in the near future for something that has a high chance to be completly changed again as long as im not playing Rust myself, sorry.

@Wulf can consider if this should be marked as abandoned.