Solved Heal players

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by thematkon, Dec 28, 2015.

1. What is health function (to give HP)?

2. eat a raw steak heals u alittle... and eating a cooked steak heals alittle more... think those are the only ways to heal.

3. I need heal function for ะก#

4. Post this in the plugin request section. I'm sure it would get support.

5. I'll port Easy Heal from Rust to Hurtworld.

6. I am looking for a simple Heal plugin. That will heal, fill metabolism, hydration, stop bleeding, and bring up wounded players.

Permissions would be nice, but not necessary for my purposes.

Console and chat commands something like:

heal - heal yourself
    healall - Heal every active player
    heal <player.name> - Heal targeted player

and the same console commands.

I realize EasyHeal does this, but the part I really want is the console commands, and it has none.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you requested console commands from that plugin?

8. The EasyHeal plugin is being updated by the community now it seems, the last official update for that plugin was well over a year ago.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is a version posted there that already has console commands. I tagged the author (he's active) about it though.

10. But what is wrong with a new working heal mod being made? Instead of relying on community updates through the forums of that mod?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@LaserHydra is still active, he may not have seen the notifications. Either way, the plugin will be updated, there's no need to write another when the current works fine. I'm sure there will be universal one made soon though if I or someone else doesn't update the existing. Another option exists too: RATHealer for Rust | Oxide

12. But the plugin has not been updated since June 2015, I realize LaserHydra is still active. Oh well thanks anyways Wulf

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm posting a universal one in a second. ;)

14. haha Thank you sir :D

15. I have received a few notifications but I just couldn't find the time nor the passion to update that plugin yet. My life is currently really busy and I am kinda stressed thats why I don't do much about my plugins lately :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  16. That is completely understandable, life gets busy sometimes! Thank you for your reply :D

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin