1. Basically i'm looking for a plugin where I can increase damage on hatchet against buildings but not on players. What should I install for this to work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487952591][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean only against Wooden doors nothing else.

2. I can help you out. Just wood doors and just hatchets?

3. Hey yea, Id like that hatchets do more damage against wooden doors only but not against players. So damage against players stays same but against wooden doors it does more damage. And also option to make Wooden doors stronger idk if plugin like that exists

4. I can handle the hatchets, doing a stronger door would be a ton of effort.

I'd just recommend scaling the hatchets damage down to a level that makes doors stronger.. if you know what I mean :)

I'll try to hammer this out later!

5. For stronger doors, do something like:
    Code:
    float newHealth = 500f; // new door health
    foreach(Door door in GameObjects.FindObjectsOfType(typeof(Door))) // get all doors
      if(door.ShortPrefabName == "door.double.hinged.wood" || door.ShortPrefabName == "door.hinged.wood") // make sure it's a wood door
        door.InitializeHealth(newHealth * door.healthFraction, newHealth); // scale door health accounting for partial health
    Do that once on init, then all you need is to handle new door spawns in OnEntitySpawned, and Bob's your uncle. ;)

6. Thanks! I'll roll this into a plugin for him :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488084685][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill pm it to you.