1. hi all , i have a some question we are playing 20 people in the clan but we are boring for every 1 week change to server , we want hardcore server like old rust , i have a server i want server that ; for example 1/5 exp 1/5 gather everythink 1/5 or 1/10 like this , its possible with plugins? Because i want to in my server 3 5 day everybody just BOW or somethink i want to old rust because now every server max 1 week going +100 user and than servers going down and finally we dont want to play more in this server , and again new server again lwl again farm bla bla bla... Totally i want HARDCORE server if we can doing 20x server we can 1/5 server with plugin (Sorry my suck English) THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! And maybe another way i can do for firt week MAX lwl 15 and after Second week Max 20 and finally 3. week max lwl 40-50 its another way i can do with plugin i know but i want to gather also 1/5...

EDIT : Everythink working with plugins XP and Gather now 1/2 Settings is that :)

FOR XP ;
    Code:
    {
      "Can Admins Gain XP": true,
      "Can Sleepers Gain XP": true,
      "Earning Multipliers": {
        "AnimalKilled": 0.5,
        "BreakdownItem": 0.5,
        "CollectWorldItem": 0.5,
        "Gather": 0.5,
        "GatherComplete": 0.5,
        "HelicopterDamage": 0.5,
        "ItemCrafted": 0.5,
        "LootFound": 0.5,
        "LootSmashed": 0.5,
        "OtherAnimalKilled": 0.5,
        "OtherConsumeItem": 0.5,
        "OtherGather": 0.5,
        "OtherHealthUsed": 0.5,
        "OtherItemCrafted": 0.5,
        "TrapSuccess": 0.5,
        "UsedForCrafting": 0.5
      },
      "Instant Max Level": false,
      "Level Loss On Death (Percentage of current level)": 0.0,
      "Maximal Level": 100,
      "Minimal Level": 3,
      "Permission Level Range": {
        "levelrange.vip": "1-100",
        "levelrange.vip+": "1-100"
      },
      "Permission Multipliers": {
        "multiplier.vip": 0.5,
        "multiplier.vip+": 0.5
      }
    }
    FOR GATHER ;
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Resources gained from gathering have been scaled to the following:",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
      "Options": {
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {},
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
          "Wood": 0.5,
          "Stones": 0.5,
          "Cloth": 0.5,
          "Sulfur Ore": 0.5,
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 1,
          "Metal Ore": 0.5
        },
        "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 0.5,
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {
        },
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
        },
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {
        }
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Gather Manager",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  2. Can you do this now?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you do what?

4. Make it so you get x0.5 for gathering

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be able to do that with any of the gathering plugins such as Gather Manager, IGather, LootConfig, etc.

6. Wulf im also having a problem on my server, animals will not spawn and it's been 19 hours with 4 people on it and we haven't found an animal

7. Wulf there is also no hemp and no animals on the server

8. In your server console, run the command:

spawn.report

This will give you an overview of your server's spawn information. Look at the population for "collectable-resource-hemp (autospawn/collectable/hemp)" and "animals (autospawn/animals)"

These two will tell you the populations for the two things you asked about. If they are 0/... then your server is indeed not spawning those types of entities.

From what I've seen, this is usually due to the map size being too small, and there not being enough room for the additional entities (without making changes to spawning settings). You can verify this by running the command:

spawn.fill_populations

And then re-run:

spawn.report

and check the new population values. If they don't really change, what is your map size? Otherwise, players should be able to find new things because you just force ran the respawn cycle.

More activity on the server that results in barrels getting looted, nodes harvested, and other collectibles picked up should make space for new entities, but it also might be possible you have a mod interfering (although unlikely, since I've only seen one mod to modify this stuff, and it was paid). It's not too hard to work it out yourself, but modifying spawn populations is really messy, and can result in a laggy server if done wrong.

9. I have another problem, my run.bat won't do anything as show here:Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Please help!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin