Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

2. im willing to test this out and let you know if its ok just pm me the plugin :D i dont want to give people access to noclip

3. cool no problem. I hear you on that one. it can get abused really fast. I will surely let ya know when I have the non noclip movement addition ready for testing :)

4. can i try the version out that dose not need the noclip perms please see how it handles

5. Sorry for English! How to make sure that players flew on the hydrocopter, but could not fly freely no clip?

6. Bugs: not sure if already mentioned, when player operates GC, if he is about to run out of fuel , can always just go as high as possible and then give you time to fall, during this freefall. player can at any time type /copterland and have full fuel and ammo again once landed. i like this feature but it should allow a timer to take longer if it auto refills. ty.

7. after update copter just go up and cant fly that.i delete also old config but its not help.
    i change copter position for groun 2.3 default its 1.8.
    now i dont stuck under copter when landing:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
  8. its bossible to change this?
    if (hasplayercopter) { GameObject.Destroy(hasplayercopter); if (player.IsFlying) { rust.RunClientCommand(player, "noclip"); } }

mayby make command after /copter command and again when player move out copter.then players cant use noclip without copter?
    now its give noclip when you have copter but you dont need to use copter,you can just fly

9. Its bossible to add server giving permission a player to use noclip when use copter and when player not use copter server/plugin remove that permission?

10. Real Life has me backed up today. I will be working on improvements a bit later on. Hope to have a update later, but I may be tomorrow .

Yes that part has been removed with the update yesterday.
    Much better toggle flight mode is about done.

I do not currently have a safe way to toggle client admin privilege to allow on the fly noclipping and then turning it off.
    I have a few options I am working on so all pilots do not need to be admins or FauxAdmins.

yes, I will be adding player cooldowns for this. so players cannot just land and reload/refuel instantly. they would have to wait. :)
    Currently not in a state even ready for testing :(

11. also noticed i can only spawn in one GC, ios that an option or bug.

12. it should let you spawn in as many as you want. ...should :)

13. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1498282755][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope everyone like the addition of the spinner wheel to activate flight mode.
    It does seem to make it much easier to enable flying. Plus, while flying, part of it will spin around and always point in one direction, kind of makes compass or something.. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  14. Deleted Lang file but these must have been left in the new version too:
    "helptext2": "type /copter while looking at copter sign to activate flight mode.",
    "nocopterfound": "To activate copter, make sure you are looking at the copters sign",

Great addition using the spinning wheel feels much more realistic!

15. Good catch :) ill have those unused language coding removed in next update.

16. I'm having two issues currently. 1. When I fly, the copter goes up and I can't control it. It just keeps going up. I cannot turn or make it go up or down. I have to land it to get it back down. 2. When I land, I always end up under the copter and I cant move.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498320842][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would agree with this suggestion.

17. sounds like you are not using noclip? currently you have to manually toggle it before or after enabling flight mode.
    if you are in noclip mode, then there is a issue :(

18. I figured this out. I needed to be in noclip.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498321333][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeap that was it. Thanks!

19. hi the copterbuild command creates a copter but if you have one it creates another but it instantly breaks.

20. hummm... ill try to duplicate this. I haven't had that issue yet. But with all the AWESOME pilots out there, crazy things will happen.
    Anything specific that duplicates this? does it happen at any time? while you are noclipping already? or if your not noclipping?