Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. I know for a fact if your heli glitches under the map it will start spamming errors like crazy in rcon

2. how can i give my self perrmision to fly that command you put under the video is not working

3. Is there a way to give or zonemanager of the gyro a permission to land in a zone created by the admins? Like i have airfield in my spawnvillage but cannot land there :)

4. Is there a way that i can give a copter to a player with an amount of fuel? like with a new command?

5. hey is there a way to delete all the unused gyrocpters as a admin

6. Very nice, but I realized that it has several problems,

1) is immortal
    2) do not fire when the pilot dies
    3) the command to block the drawings does not work ...

Only I have all these problems?

7. whats the command for adding admin permission ive used for was on page and nothing happening

8. I think Admin already has all permissions, but if not, type;
    o.grant group Admin gyrocopter.build
    o.grant group Admin gyrocopter.use
    o.grant group Admin gyrocopter.unlimited

[DOUBLEPOST=1521252884][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nope, but I combat this by scheduling an hourly task that reloads the plugin "oxide.reload Gyrocopter" A reload wipes all Gyros.

It's not the cleanest method, but all the players know they should park the Gyro on the hour, every hour. Also, helps remove Gyros that players cant destroy (because the copter is lost or too high in the sky), and they only have a limit of 1 active Gyro.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  9. And have you actually added yourself to the OXIDE admin group?
    if you have added your steam ID as ownerid, then you are only a RUST admin.. not part of the oxide permssions group... (I think)..

10. thank you

11. Thanks bro got it working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521690895][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yea bro got it going never knew had to put oxide.grant b4 coommand now i know

12. Can we disable painting signs on the copter?

13. There isnt a global config option yet. But i can add the option next update

14. need a console command to spawn it so we can use it in shops.

15. Nice one

16. Better to give the spawn standard en give the perms to fly, thats how i did it on our server, and why, cause with every restart they disappear. Learn this the hard way :p

17. it's not the way I do it on my server everything is purchased through shops even if only temporary

18. Please remove the respawn in gyrocopter bug!

19. any update on the console command? need to be able to sell it for my life RP server

20. There is a specific problem. On my server there is a floating house. And the gyrocopter flies through them if you fly from the bottom of the Foundation. That is, the player on the copter can easily fly inside the house and get everything there. It is possible as that to solve?