1. Hello!

This guide will walk you through the basics of your server configuration file, and more specifically - the implantation of certain workshop files (maps, mods, etc).

Introduction
    This is the basic configuration of your hurtworld server:
    Notice how the commands are separated using the quote marks:
    The commands inside the quotes, are settings that the server will execute when running.

Naming the server
    This is the easiest part of the configuration.
    We want our server to be displayed as: "HW Oxide Configuration Guide", we're looking at: servername <ServerName>;

Adding admins
    In this step we'll need to fetch our 64bit Steam ID, I used this site.
    Your steam ID will be presented to you in different forms, we need the third option (SteamID64) as shown in the image:
    [​IMG]
    Copy it and insert it in the configuration file, this time we're looking at: addadmin
    My 64 Bit steam ID is: 76561198045365357, so it'll look like this:
    Note: If you'd like to add multiple admins, just insert multiple ID's like so:

Implanting a workshop item
    Now we're moving to a step where a lot of people seem to ask about, but it's super easy so you have nothing to worry about.
    Using hurtworld's steam workshop makes our lives so much easier - the items will always update on your server automatically (if the workshop content creator releases an update), there are no physical installations, and you get all of that with 1 simple command.

This time, we're looking at a command that isn't mentioned above
    - loadmod.
    Every workshop item has a unique ID, it is usually specified in the description section of a steam workshop page. If the ID hasn't been specified by the content creator, copy the ID from the URL:
    The highlighted number is the ID of the workshop item that we're going to add to our server.
    Our command will look like this:
    We can insert it anywhere inside the quotes.
    Note: If you'd like to add multiple workshop items, just insert multiple ID's like so:

Implanting a workshop map
    We really liked a newly released map, its workshop ID is: 222222222 - let's use it as our server map.
    Once again, we're looking at a command that isn't mentioned above - w-
    Easy enough? our command is: w- 222222222, and we can add it anywhere inside the quotes:

This is it for this guide, I hope you guys find it helpful.
    Let me know if you have any questions or there are things that needs to be clarified.