Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Simple Godmode - Simple God Mode for server admins.

Read more about this resource...

2. Thank you very much for this mod... was nearly impossible to help other people without it.

I know it's a brand new mod so just reporting my findings... while you never actually die, when taking enough damage that would have normally killed you, it still registers as a kill on the server (and triggers the death message mod as well as xxx killed xxx in the console).

3. iEx

iEx

Great plugin,but can you disable suffocate too?

4. That would be great, I just die underwater

5. Mughisi updated Simple Godmode with a new update entry:

Added some extra things.

6. well some times it works and sometimes it doesnot

7. Noticed that it doesn't prevent you of getting killed in one hit, will be looking into that later.

8. Firearm kills!
    You can also make that bleeding did not appear?[DOUBLEPOST=1414912263][/DOUBLEPOST]yet checked. It works only on the effects of the environment, but the weapon does not save ...[DOUBLEPOST=1414912927][/DOUBLEPOST]During the tests knew that kills Bleeding

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  9. I walked under water without dying, but players can kill me like others have said ..

10. Mughisi updated Simple Godmode with a new update entry:

Major update.

11. There is a big bug now with hazmat helmets and metal chest plates...they are minimizing damage to an extreme. You might want to consider adding a damage modifier for items worn with your mod :)

i.e. hazmat helmet...shoot somebody with a thompson point blank in head and see how long it takes to kill them.

12. doesn't seem to work on the new update i'm not sure though

13. Doesn't work. Still receive damage from fire/water/cold etc

14. Any errors showing in the console? Are you using other plugins that modify damage taken or something?

Asking this because currently I do not seem to have any issues at all (latest rust server files, oxide b21):

15. hi
    I think God mode has bugged all the animals
    they are all jsut standing there
    wont kill anyone
    so i took god mode off animals still bugged

any ideas?

16. This is a problem with rust itself.

17. i c i guess it will get fixed when it gets fixed

thanks

same with sleepers problem being on that is

18. Needs to be updated for new version.