1. Is there any way to get the X/Y/Z locations of all rad towns through Oxide?

or even better yet, a way to get access to all the radiation zones on a map through Oxide?

I want to bring back legacy-style rads in a mod I'm working on. I could do it manually each time we switch maps but I'd rather do it programatically if it's possible.

I saw there is a plugin called Zone Manager where you can set/disable radiation in certain zones. Anyone knows if setting rads to false or a low value on existing map radiation zones is going to turn it off or lower it, or will the new zone actually add to the existing rad?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434041856,1433868542][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I will need to look further into it but by decompiling stuff in the csharp assembly I found the proc that puts them on the map and it has a seed number as a param. I'll try and export part of that function to just generate a coordinate list for me and see if the results match what I have on map. At first glance it looks like I should be able to, unless there's a bunch of private/protected stuff in there that blocks me.