1. I know, we can get like the IP.. the FPS the country, and some other stuff from the player clients,
    what else is there we can get ? For example the client info F1-> Info when you are ingame , ?
    or maybe the Mac adress`?

2. You won't get the mac address and I don't know why you want personal info of players on your server just because you pay for it does not give you the right to get info like that. The IP is enough remember everyone on the web has the right to keep their private info private

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

1. IP you can get from the server through various methods depending on which object you are working with (ex. BasePlayer, Connection, IPlayer)
    2. The FPS you can get also from the same methods as the ones mentioned above (ie. BasePlayer, etc.)
    3. Country you'd be best to get from an external site using a web request and the player's IP address
    4. The MAC address will not be possible to get, that is never sent to the server

For some examples, look at CountryBlock, ConnectMessages, or anything that deals with showing a player's country and info.

4. Thanks Wulf.

@Resistance If you think i want to get/use those informations to harm players/persons, not at all.
    for clearance , "Anti Cheat/hack" purposes

Me, as the Server owner and my main Admin are trying at all-times to provide a cheat/hack free playing experience on our Server.

5. The ip and steamid64 is all you need asking for all the other things is overkill

6. Not really, IPs can be easily masked, and people can buy proxies and VPNs. MAC addresses can be changed, but generally people don't know how, not to mention they reset when the user restarts their device. MAC addresses would be especially useful for linking accounts conretely, it's not overkill. :p

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

MAC addresses can be easily changed and spoofed too, so not really a good case there. Pretty much everything can be spoofed with a little knowhow.

8. Not permanently, at least without effort. Granted, eventually hackers would catch on.