GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,577 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Maybe reward kills by distance?

2. i think rewards for kills isn't good idea at all. too easy to abuse it. it should stay all about gather. just imho.

3. Good point, I plan on leaving it in however, just in case anyone wants to use it.

4. Rewards for animals is the thing I like

5. Feature request: Add a comand to change the multipliers from the console, so we can use plugins like "timed execute" to do like happy hours

6. How do i remove people getting reward for killing themselves (command kill)

7. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1486046761][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for that, forgot to add a check for that. Update and it'll be fixed.

8. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

9. how do i reset all player data for rp??

10. This plugin doesn't control rp, check ServerRewards.

11. for some reason when i have this on it gives money and also rp aswell.

12. It gives rp and money through ServerRewards and Economics. It does not have a separate currency outside these plugins.

13. can you make it where i can disable the message for gathering but keep it on killing, still getting rewards for both. because gathering stone spams the console too much

14. Sure thing, I'll push an update later today for it.

15. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

16. Is it possible to make it so that you lose money if you die or to not earn money when killing friends/clan members?

17. In the works of making that happen, mind reader :p

18. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

19. Would you make it to be able to use ClansIO as a dependency?