GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,578 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Sure, I'll take it over.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Go for it!

3. Definitely forgot a pair of quotes, oops.

4. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

5. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

6. @Canopy Sheep Any chance you would add also ServerRewards Support? I am for sure that many would love it (I dont use economics since ServerRewards are out ;) )

7. Sure thing.

8. OMG nice and ty :) cannot wait for it ;) Also wil lit not breakdown with Rewards plugin (using it for rewards for killing animals ect ;) Just missing the rewards for gathering :D

9. Gathering and killing animals is working, looting other players is not. Working on a fix for it, however the rest should work for ServerRewards.

10. chopping stone doesnt give money, just the ores? is intended ?

11. Can you also add options to config to turn on/off rewards for killing animals or gathering ores ect? :)

12. It's intended. I can add an option for stone.
    Sure thing.

13. also maybe another option, could you add like function to give money only when certain ammount is gathered? for example give 25 when 1000 wood is gathered ?

14. Man you sure have a ton of ideas, in the future I'm sure I can add that. Also, by the way, if you set the rewards for a resource to 0, no messages will be displayed and no currency will be given.

15. That's great, im waiting for the RP port to get my hands on this. Ty for taking care of it, keep up the good job!

16. Sorry for those request's :D and ty for the guide how to disable things ;) was not sure about that

17. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

18. [​IMG]

is config file working right ? i dont see wood or stone

19. Delete your config and generate a new one.

20. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry: