Solved Gamemode - GunGame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Snipes 2, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Hello one game I used to love was gun game mod :( Only seems to be deathmatch atm but in the future I hope someone could bring this back out :) Great fun on Legacy.

Thanks for reading.

2. Yea i would to +1

3. It's on our server if you are just looking to play, at the moment this is a private plugin that we paid to have made....

4. Can you let the mod maker upload publicly? I'd love to run that.

5. I don't think anyone would make a plugin public he paid for to be private.

6. It's all part of a bigger plan for us I'm afraid and is being integrated with other stuff. We were looking for something not found on other servers. However I do expect it will be copied at some point.

7. I started to make it, but with all the shit latzlly i didnt have time to finish it. But i Will ^^

8. I made a GunGame arena that uses event manager with all the perks it brings (thanks Reneb). It was surprisingly easy to make. I've also done Team Deathmatch, a survival gamemode and something else that is still wip.
    I'm keeping them private to my server for a few more weeks to help boost pop then I'll release them all on here

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  9. Ah You finally did it ^^
    Good to know ^^
    Then i wont bother making those mods ;)

10. Would be super keen on this! ;) I have a private server in which i'd love to put this on. PM me if you feel like sharing early :p.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  11. Hey im searching an good working GunGame plugin and simple for long now
    now i want somoine to make one for me u can ask what u want if its working great as i want its good
    Pleas PM me of comment if u wanna make or Know a good working plugin :) Greetz

12. GunGame for Rust | Oxide

13. That one isnt working well.... alot of bugs

14. Well i tested GunGame plugin proper now and it seems to be working great Thanks K1llYou =) u did great job