Solved Gamemode - dueling

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crushed, Jun 11, 2016.

1. I already Spoke somewhere about it .

Like an Mode for EventManager ( Could Be build on it , Or a standalone.. )

But its working only out of Commands.
    A player Can Challange some other player to a duell .
    They will get , if both Accept , ported into the Arena.
    If ppl was joining to watch - the spectators will get ported too and spawn on the Visitor spawn
    The both duelists will get then the set kit , which they can choose before.

The winner gets that what is set in the config. And the win will be broadcasted on server To show his domination .

The idea behind that is the daily conflicts between players.

daily Beef . now they can actually show how good they are then xd and Humiliate the other player.

:>

2. Best to use a sword to duel with as they would die too fast with a gun and you could make it best out of x amount of rounds

3. I'll do it, I think I said that last time you asked too :p

4. still in need?

5. Wanna *push* it here. yeaa i would still "need" it. just would be cool :D

even when someone has started that and dont work on it anymore, aand would want to share his work .
    i could use that :p or if someone just wanna do that.

6. Greetings dear. The question is:
    Is there a plugin Duel have someone to Rust?

7. not a public version

8. Did you know who sells?

9. I've already met plugins called Duel on some servers. They are probably private. Also they have a couple of additions to what Crushed wrote. Before player challenge somebody to duel, they both set the bet. Usually, it is their own resources. Then they agree and set the kit mode. The main thing they can bet on their own resources. If the plugin is private, I'm ready to pay for it

10. I can sell you a Duel without betting.
    7 built arenas, the choice of weapons, from plug-in 3000 thousands of lines. If you want to give screenshots

11. Thanks, but the main interest for me is betting on own resources. I saw this plugin and players like it a lot. Without betting I'll better use EventManager's events.

12. Mit

Mit

Price?

13. i like to buy this plugin too if anyone sell this Duel Plugin with betting own resources !

14. Hello dueling plugin w all bells and whistles private.I would like to help build or buy .

15. If you haven't seen it already, check out Duelist for Rust | Oxide

I'll be adding bets to the UI and other additions requested already